Where is Lisertan?

livesea72

Where is Lisertan?

Post by livesea72 »

I have not seen our community manager engage us on the forum recently except to add stuff to news and announcements. He was very active right up till launch posted upcoming mods this week then vanished. Im sure hes on discord but i for one dont like it it used to be simpler to hop on forum and get to engage with giants directly,now we engage with QA helping report the hundreds of bugs present. I feel like giants kinda diconnected itself from its community after the rocky launch of 19.
Last edited by livesea72 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
ace54858

Re: Where is Lisertan?

Post by ace54858 »

not much on discord either last post was last friday and last few day's haven't even seen any of them on with red name's.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:16 amI feel like giants kinda diconnected utself from its community after the rocky launch of 19.
You don't need to feel. It is exactly that.
PS5 / FS22
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

FARMBOSS wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 am Nope, they are just busy in order to finish the 1.2 update
But what does a community manager do while the team is working on a update testing the update? I know we dont need a update every day but i feel like they didn't want to face the masses after the hype train lost a few cars. I applaud QA for engaging us even if we dont like the answer( cough ) (cough) great plains planter, oops seeder :blushnew:
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Lisertan is on holiday :) Others are still reading the forums and Discord.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:51 am Lisertan is on holiday :) Others are still reading the forums and Discord.
Nice to see someone is still here, is anyone reading/acknowledging bug reports right now?

Because posted a real straightforward one (that is probably just a typo at your end) on Sunday and no response yet.
viewtopic.php?f=965&t=136874

Also, you might be reading but some more responses wouldn't go amiss before the natives get really restless.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

Funny things about a business and personnel. They ALL can not take holiday at the same time. Some have to go before or after the actual holiday.

Deep breath people, slowly in and out.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

gordon861 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:20 pm
Rahkiin wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:51 am Lisertan is on holiday :) Others are still reading the forums and Discord.
Nice to see someone is still here, is anyone reading/acknowledging bug reports right now?

Because posted a real straightforward one (that is probably just a typo at your end) on Sunday and no response yet.
viewtopic.php?f=965&t=136874

Also, you might be reading but some more responses wouldn't go amiss before the natives get really restless.
The way they manage the bug report is a disaster. They should take example on SCS software (ATS / ETS ). EVERY bug topic get an answer in almost the same day they are created.

Giants seems to simply answer on the one that they are already solved or "won't fix".

It looks to me they have no idea how to fix all the others bug, so they don't want to talk in these topic...

IE : The log fork issue has been reported over and over and no answer in ANY of these topic from Giants.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Oh ya, last time I was told to post my log.txt, I'M A CONSOLE PLAYER
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

They make a whole post about how they will use [TAGS] to indicate when they've read and the status of all these bugs but then just don't bother.

I don't understand why it is so complicated for Giants to at the very least acknowledge the reports, you don't even need a senior person to do it. An intern could just log the bug, change the thread title and add it to the list. With a little more work they could see if they could reproduce it on an office PC/Xboc/PS4 and log it. This isn't hard to do guys, this is basic stuff!
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya, especially when you make us give step by step instructions on how to reproduce it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Was told in pm to keep QA updated on a bug I was narrowing down it's cause.after pming my findings I get a need to make a official bug report in fourm cannot work from pm message :confusednew: I have like 8 or 10 reports dating back to release and no read :hmm:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

redglasses wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:17 pm ^^Oh ya, last time I was told to post my log.txt, I'M A CONSOLE PLAYER
Was told to update my game to 1.1 i have digital version it automatically updated when it went live *thumbsup*
mhesse78

Post by mhesse78 »

Gordon861- you are 100% correct! they need to step up and use the system they told us to use.

Rahkinn seems to be reading the bug reports right now. lets hope someone is stepping up and acknowledging them. It would be great to see that our bug reports are being looked at. They may not have definitive answers for all bugs but just knowing it is being looked at helps.
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Credit where it's due, it looks like Rahkiin has taken it upon himself to start updating the bug reports today, done half a page already.
--------------