Thank you Giants!

MechPilot85

Thank you Giants!

Post by MechPilot85 »

With all the negativity on the forums right now I thought I'd make a positive post.

I just want to say Thank you Giants for all the hard work you've put in on Farming Simulator 19. While it has its share of bugs and problems what game doesn't have issues at release in this day and age?

I've spent many hours playing the game so far and find that I enjoy it as much as the previous games.

And thank you for the landscaping tool! I was worried you'd have to have developer skills to use it and you made it in a fashion that is easy to understand and utilize.

So again, thank you for the hard work and I look forward to other features and fixes within future patches.
ereedks

Re: Thank you Giants!

Post by ereedks »

I agree. I'm not having any issues at all at this point. I love being able to transform the terrain, now I can make any map pretty much the way I want it. I used to play Project Spark before Microsoft ended it, you would create your 'world' using pretty much the same tools Giants has now in FS 19. So it was pretty easy for me to alter the maps and place things where I want them. Hats off to you, Giants!! Well done.
Dezza69

Re: Thank you Giants!

Post by Dezza69 »

Yes - Thank You Giants!!!

I'm loving Farming Simulator 19, it's awesome!