Potato pallets

BreadedVirus

Potato pallets

Post by BreadedVirus »

Was wondering if the potatoes are worth doing now that potato pallets have been included in the game or are they still the same price?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
GothicKing13

Re: Potato pallets

Post by GothicKing13 »

Are they separate sale prices now? You could make Potato Pallets in FS17 as well, made it easy for storing at the pig enclosure. To sale them, load them on top of a bale trailer and drive to the sale point. Sit at the sale point and they'd slowly start disappearing same as the wool pallets.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

BreadedVirus wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:12 am Was wondering if the potatoes are worth doing now that potato pallets have been included in the game or are they still the same price?
In FS17 you got more paid when selling potato stored in pallets compared to bulk. But in 19 now they have removed this price difference so you're paid exactly the same per unit as for bulk. I've reported the issue and hope they will make pallets more worth again.
Oseh

Post by Oseh »

Seems that prices in FS19 are now uniform for bales/pallets and loose - In FS17 I believe there was a mod which doubled the price of palleted beets and potatoes, but vanilla I didn't not notice any difference in price. Ended up the only reason I would pallet the stuff was to store as pig food.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Maybe you're right and that I remember the price difference due to that mod.