OMG I'm so dumb...

Electsilver8

OMG I'm so dumb...

Post by Electsilver8 »

I bought a field to place animal pens and when I went to the purchase screen I ended up placing it on one of my good fields that I use for harvest and without even thinking, i saved it. Is there any way to turn it back into a field?

Also when I try to place another animal pen, the price is 180k but when I'm placing it, the price goes up and down from 200k to 350k, even when I turn the camera around it's doing it.
Shadow250

Re: OMG I'm so dumb...

Post by Shadow250 »

you can terraform it then plow it with create fields on.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I was wondering about the terraforming, but I'm on console so it could be a while before the patch is out.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Ouch, that's as bad as what I did... checking out the terraforming tool. I forgot to turn off autosave, playing around trying to flatten a piece of land to start building up my farm. I ended up digging a massive crater and went to back out so I could restart... go figure. The game saved. I was stuck sitting there looking at it like... :frown:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

There really need an undo feature from what I'm hearing
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

No. As Long as People tell what happened I don't want an undo Feature... Hoping that None of that happens to me (and with saying that - immidiately after the patch is installed I will Crash my only savegame...)
PS4 und PC
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Wonder what happens if you sell that field or if you could sell it? I guess the animal pen would still be on it though. Tough luck. Sounds like something I would do lol
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Selling fields is impossible, as Long as there are placeables on it. so you have to sell the animal pen at first, which will leave an ugly Landmark. Interesting to see what the AI-Farmer would do with it.
PS4 und PC
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Oh ok *thumbsup* Yeah it would be funny if animals appeared in it after you sold it.
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Well I didn't keep the animal pen because that's not where I want it, and I plowed and cultivated it the best I could, theres still an elevation to it. But I thought about selling it and seeing if it would go back to normal but I hate to because its combined with 2 other feilds.
ereedks

Post by ereedks »

I'm on a PC rather than a console, so I don't know if it's the same for you. But in my FarmingSimulator2019 folders (where the saved games are as well as the 'music' folder and others) there is another folder titled "savegameBackup". In that folder is every save that's been made. If I make a mistake and want to get rid of it, I delete the folder that has the mistake I want to get rid of (savegame1, savegame2, or whichever), copy a saved game from the "savegameBackup' folder (for example one is titled "savegame1_backup2018-12-10_15-05") that was prior to the time I made the mistake, and paste it into the FarmingSimulator2019 folder. Then I rename it savegame1 (or whichever one I deleted) and start the game up again. Now I'm back to a point before I messed up.
I have noticed the savegameBackup folder only has saves from when I save a game manually, it doesn't create one every fifteen minutes like the game is set to do. I'm not sure why.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Electsilver8 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:30 pm Well I didn't keep the animal pen because that's not where I want it, and I plowed and cultivated it the best I could, theres still an elevation to it. But I thought about selling it and seeing if it would go back to normal but I hate to because its combined with 2 other feilds.
Turn off autosave sell the field and see if it fixed it. If not exit and reload then no harm done
XBOX/ FS22
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Never thought of that, will do.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Nope didn't work. So I can either take a roller and delete that part of the field, or wait for the terraform update, or start over on a new wave game.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Just wait for the update and fix it after, make sure you dont make another mistake though :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer