use potato pallets to fill potato planter..

krol85

use potato pallets to fill potato planter..

Post by krol85 »

Yesterday I tried to use potato pallets to fill my potato planter, it didn't work.
So I was wondering if you could make them with fill triggers like the seed and fertilizer pallets, this would be very handy on bigger fields and a lot cheaper then seed pallets.
I know I can use a trailer and frontloader but I would be using an extra vehicle that way (tractor & trailer + frontloader with bucket), with pallets I would just need a trailer for pallets and a tractor with palletfork (park trailer and unload with tractor that was pulling it)
Thanks in advance
xboxone
gt: krol85
Belgium (dutch)
xbox club: Vlaamse boerkes
reallogger

Re: use potato pallets to fill potato planter..

Post by reallogger »

krol85 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:25 pm Yesterday I tried to use potato pallets to fill my potato planter, it didn't work.
So I was wondering if you could make them with fill triggers like the seed and fertilizer pallets, this would be very handy on bigger fields and a lot cheaper then seed pallets.
I know I can use a trailer and frontloader but I would be using an extra vehicle that way (tractor & trailer + frontloader with bucket), with pallets I would just need a trailer for pallets and a tractor with palletfork (park trailer and unload with tractor that was pulling it)
Thanks in advance
This is fixed in the latest patch. Not sure when that patch will be released for console though.
krol85

Post by krol85 »

thanks for the quick answer mate
xboxone
Belgium (dutch)
Aawsumfarmer

Post by Aawsumfarmer »

krol85 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:25 pmSo I was wondering if you could make them with fill triggers like the seed and fertilizer pallets
I am unclear what you mean with this, can you explain how this works. I am only familiar with filling using bigbags that you buy in the store.
krol85

Post by krol85 »

When you want to refill your planter/seeder with bigbags you use a frontloader to hold it above your planter and the seeds start pouring out or you place the bigbag next to it and press the designated button to start filling it. I want to be able to do that with my self-made potato pallets.
xboxone
Belgium (dutch)
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Just in case - you actually don't have to lift the pallets to fill the seeder. Just stop besides a pallet/bigbag and help menu will give a hint when you can refill. Yes, it does look better when you lift them but it quickly becomes a nuisance.
Aawsumfarmer

Post by Aawsumfarmer »

krol85 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 pm I want to be able to do that with my self-made potato pallets.
And these potato pallets are a MOD because I do not see it in the game (would be more realistic indeed)?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

The pallets can be made using the Grimme RH 24-60
Aawsumfarmer

Post by Aawsumfarmer »

Thanks !!