the Requsts and complainsts about the game need to stop.

FarmingRemasterd

the Requsts and complainsts about the game need to stop.

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Hey guys, just thought id throw my 2 cents into an empty pot here, ive noticed a lot of mod requests and constant complaints about the game. Giants has worked extremely hard on this game and it is a slap in the face to be told: "its not good enough" anyhow, i think folks need to show a little more gratitude towards giants and look at the positive aspects of the game instead of the negitive. My other note was going to be that there were a lot of mod request threads out there, im not saying stop but you guys need to like look around the forum before you post about something, mod begging comes off as being snooty and entitled, and it is seen as kinda rude.

Thanks for yalls time!
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
vondeylenfarms

Re: the Requsts and complainsts about the game need to stop.

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I can agree....I can also agree with people's frustrations. But the mod requests yes...I have asked for just mods in general, not certain ones but just general mods, more placeables really. I think we were spoiled with fs17 and all the mods.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

I could'nt agree more. Where has the respect for this great community gone.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Usually to the place all respect goes when people feel they've been had.
Farmer Ryan1

Post by Farmer Ryan1 »

Im not saying fs19 is bad or doesnt have enough content but wasnt there talk about (the animal) deer
tomw

Post by tomw »

I agree. I think this release has gone very well. I don't recall getting patches this quickly when FS17 released.
It is a wonder anyone mods for games the way people act.

Thank you everyone at Giants. Most of us get a ton of joy from your work. Ignore the crybabies.

Tom W
Orlando Florida
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Agreed @ FarmingRemastered.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Maybe a number of people are forgetful or have too high an expectation from how the game has developed in recent times. As far I recall, from reading the forums, there were issues at the beginning with FS17. I'm sure, with hindsight, Giants would have liked a smooth process & minimum problems. Give them a little breathing space to sort it.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Moses195

Post by Moses195 »

I’m new here. I waited 2 weeks to download the Mac version thinking that most of the big bugs would be gone. That wasn’t true. But after the 2nd patch I was able to get it running 4 days later. I like 90% of it better than 17 and am sure the other 10% will be here before we know it. I miss GPS and Courseplay like crazy! But until they arrive I have plenty of learning to do with horses, chickens, etc.,
I have decided to chill out and try to be patient. I have been reading this forum like crazy for 4 weeks and all the negative sh*t really tries to get me down. But I have learned a ton about 19 in the process. It appears to be more addictive than 17 if that is even possible! Been working on the farm 8-12 hours/day and loving it. Just my $0.02
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

But you also have to realize a lot of small children also play this game and posts things on this forum and modders websites. so when 5(changed to 10) year beg's for a mod he doesn't know. i'm sure when a lot of us where little we begged for toys and other things,(me with hotwheels, wished I had them all today) that's just being a kid. and to me I don't see nothing wrong with mod requests. just an ex. allot of us requested the classic pack and Dogface(Thank You Dogface) seen the post so look what happened we received the classic pack for fs17. and BsM was taken requests for mods and a lot of his mods he made was from requests.(Thanks BsM).So I don't see nothing wrong with mod requests..... should we all get along, yes that would be nice. but just remember kids from 3(changed to 7) years old play this game up to 99 years old. so when someone begs for a mod it could be a 3(changed to 7) year old.... I try to help as much as I can. but I also got into it with some on here, and allways in the end I feel bad for doing it,So Sorry to the ones that I tried to make their day bad. That is my 2 cents in all of this. So enjoy your day...
Last edited by lefe1 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I agree to an extent lefe.. but I dare say that a 3 or 5 year old has no business being turned loose on the forums.. at that age their exposure to the internet SHOULD be very very limited to non existent.. but I get that it happens.. kids get online.. but I would also go out on a limb and say that a young child on the forum might be pretty easy to spot as most of the conversations go pretty in depth into game mechanics.. I mean.. even the arguments over bugs cause half the forum members to get out their lab coats because they suddenly have a phd in the field.. a young childs contribution to a conversation/debate/argument of that nature would be very... childlike
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 am the arguments over bugs cause half the forum members to get out their lab coats because they suddenly have a phd in the field..
HAHA. I thought the same thing when the game 1st came out...
I was like, wow!
with all these people that know how to make a better game than giants, We should have a couple of hundred new farm sims coming out next year, Can't wait... :lol:
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

well yea... I cant wait.. deformable terrain, visible vehicle collision damage (cant remember the technical name of this feature because I misplaced my lab coat), insane graphics, every model of every brand of farming equipment ever made (im really looking forward to steam tractors), mod creation on consoles, scaled to match GTA 5 and the best part is its all gonna be bug free while being first gen xbone/ps4 capable at 4k 200fps.. exciting times in the gaming world
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I'd think if any "3 or 5 year old" was navigating these forums and posting with any cohesion at all, they probably do belong in a lab coat. When I was that age I was way too busy scratching my ar** and picking my nose...in that order.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I guess I should have said 7 to 10 year olds. all I was doing was making a point that not everybody that plays this game is 48 years old. that all I was trying to do...