Console Mods

ranger01

Console Mods

Post by ranger01 »

Why does it take so long to get mods for consoles? The game is getting boring now. I'm starting feel like I wasted my money.
Bobbydj1980

Re: Console Mods

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Because they take their sweet time testing for console
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Preach
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
markare

Post by markare »

Mods for console have to be tested to ensure they meet strict guidelines. There has been plenty of mods Ince the game got released. If you are waiting on a new map you may have some time to wait as Modders need to start from scratch and learn all the new details in the game files to be able to create the map.

Remember that mods are free and take time as these are generally made by one person who believe it or not actually have other obligations in life. They can't sit and design stuff 24 hours a day.

Also remember back just slightly over 2 years ago before fs17 released with mod ability. Fs15 was purchased as is. If you wanted extra stuff you paid for the dlc. Remember the days of not having mods on console??

Be thankful that you have the ability on console now to have mods. Giants didn't need to implement it at all on console.

Be patient. The game is a month old, the mods will arrive eventually.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Game’s been out less than a month and people already want extensive mod content to be available - smh. There aren’t even many mods available for PC yet so I don’t know how the floodgates are expected to open for console players. If you find the content available from the base game so paltry for retaining your interest I’d really question whether FS is the right game for you.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Watch saying stuff like that on here, thatll snowball quick...I’m just waiting for seasons and the rolling hills map by Dr Modding which looks like out first truly american map in fs19. It’s based in Midwest and since I live in the northern half of Indiana, I can testify it looks about right, ang hey, no trash in random places! There’s just an occasional broken down car at the prebuilt farmyards...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Drmattymd wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:59 pm And because console users dont realize or forget that they depend on the PC users to make mods and submit them to giants but just continue to complain about what they dont have.
why don't you stop with that comment it's getting very very old. Are you a pc player?.. if you are why do you even care what consoles get or don't get, because entitled pc players get everything so why complain and whine about something that don't even effect you....
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

/\/\ What he said! /\/\
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
Gundad68

Post by Gundad68 »

I play on Xbox an am VERY thankfull for the modders.They don't have ta do a thing for us.BUTTT too thing you are special just because you play on a PC? Now that's funny ! LOL
Xbone player,too poor for a PC. lol
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

If you can't reasonably answer this yourself then you're probably too young to accept the answer. But if it helps, it's because Consoles are only 1 bit, while PCs are 2 bits. That's why PCs get mods twice as fast, it's all in the bits.
As for your money, yes you wasted it for sure. You should have waited for a sale just after Christmas.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Not very Canada of you :lol:
But in all honesty we all should've waited till a Christmas sale
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I agree it's doesn't sound very Canadian. But so many people ask the same questions even though the answers are everywhere. Might as well use the 1 bit, 2 bits explanation with the slots question as well.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

I am waiting for the console update to come out so the console players can use the new terrain editing to make a map for PC.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:43 am
why don't you stop with that comment it's getting very very old. Are you a pc player?.. if you are why do you even care what consoles get or don't get, because entitled pc players get everything so why complain and whine about something that don't even effect you....
[/quote]

got to so agree with ya on that and like someone above said about there plenty of mod's there are 28 total so far not counting the prefable's listed on the mod page and only 5 are from someone other then giant's and all of the one's giant's have put out 1 should be a DLC and rest should of been in the game in the first place.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

What's available for consoles on the mod hub aren't exactly "mods" but rather FS13 recycles converted to a newer version.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro