Mod list

Cmtaylor

Re: Mod list

Post by Cmtaylor »

It's hard to find them all and I have been try to find more but I don't know all who mod so it's hard to say the least I have to look up modder and ask what is coming and I don't have a list like the giants employees get so I'm at a great disadvantage with what I can find
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Update
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Cmtaylor wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:25 pmUpdate
Are you seriously going around asking modders about what, when and if they are making mods?

You’re braver than I am...

(edit) I was asking if you were going around asking blah blah blah, not saying you were.

Great updates mind... *thumbsup*
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
eric21

Post by eric21 »

This is the reason why loaders are giving up
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

One or two impatient muppets spoiling it for the rest .....
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Guys....I dont think he is doing anything wrong. As long as he is compiling a list I really dont think modders care. If they are responding then they dont care. Also probably glad there is a list that people can refer to. The list will cut down some on people asking about them.
FS 22 and loving it.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

From what cmtaylor has said previously, he is going on updates posted on the modders Facebook pages, discord etc.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Pensarethebest wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 pm Guys....I dont think he is doing anything wrong. As long as he is compiling a list I really dont think modders care. If they are responding then they dont care. Also probably glad there is a list that people can refer to. The list will cut down some on people asking about them.
Hes definitely not doing anything wrong.(Except having the same post in two places.)
He's looking at public posts on social media and making a list.
If the modders didnt want people to know ,they wouldnt make public posts in the first place.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:55 pm
Pensarethebest wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:29 pm Guys....I dont think he is doing anything wrong. As long as he is compiling a list I really dont think modders care. If they are responding then they dont care. Also probably glad there is a list that people can refer to. The list will cut down some on people asking about them.
Hes definitely not doing anything wrong.(Except having the same post in two places.)
He's looking at public posts on social media and making a list.
If the modders didnt want people to know ,they wouldnt make public posts in the first place.
:hmm: ...... *thumbsup*
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Yeah I moved it from one place to the other because more people are on general discussions then any other that's why I update here and not on the other now
lagweezle

Post by lagweezle »

For the relatively clueless noobs like me, it would be *wonderful* if the update list thingy had links to the modders contact info / page / whatever in some fashion!

Thanks for working on the list at all, though!
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Update
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

No update