Question for the Community

If Giants could add any of these to FS19 or FS21 what would you pick?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:47 am

Claas and Kubota
15%
Kenworth, Peterbilt, Volvo and Iveco Trucks
2%
Dynamic Ground
9%
Seasons
17%
Australian Map
No votes
Tulip, Grapes or Peanuts
4%
Peas and Vetch
1%
Ride on Mowers
2%
4x Maps as a standard Map Size
8%
Gearbox
5%
Virtual Reality Support
2%
Different Species of Crops Eg. Wheat, Variety - Santiago
No votes
GPS or Courseplay
22%
Mud that Vehicles sink into (Mud Mod)
6%
More growth stages Eg. Rather than 5 maybe 8-10
3%
Ability to Process Crops Eg. Mill Wheat, Grapes into Wine, Canola Refiner
3%
Other
2%

Total votes: 127

Husqvarna TS 352

Question for the Community

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Hi guys,

Just wondering what the Fans of Farming Simulator would like if Giants could implement it. If there is anything i've missed that people would like please post below. Thanks.
Last edited by Husqvarna TS 352 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
G'day
george.earlslight

Re: Question for the Community

Post by george.earlslight »

Wow, some solid features here. I suggest reducing the options available to 3 from 8, so people are forced to select what the prefer most.
That way perhaps we can help Giants make a roadmap.
Husqvarna TS 352

Ok thank you George.earlslight. I will change that now.

(Edit: Changed maximum votes from 8 to 3)
G'day
farmerjacoby

Post by farmerjacoby »

For fs21 - 1) to expand on terraforming a wee bit more, and 2) grape growing and processing into wine would be good as it should be fairly easy to code and would add a sense of sophistication to things.
Husqvarna TS 352

farmerjacoby wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:05 am For fs21 - 1) to expand on terraforming a wee bit more
What do you mean by expand a wee bit more? More textures etc.??
G'day
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Claas and Kubota / Tulip, Grapes or Peanuts, why are those together? And mud mod is completely irrelevant if dynamic terrain was in the game.

Frankly I'd rather have Kubota than Claas and Peanuts way over either of the other 2... but neither is in my top 3 anyway...

Mine are: Seasons, GPS, and More growth stages. These would make the biggest improvements to the base game imo. Dynamic terrain would have been my fourth pick.
PC gamer.
Husqvarna TS 352

Beastbubba wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:09 am Claas and Kubota / Tulip, Grapes or Peanuts, why are those together? And mud mod is completely irrelevant if dynamic terrain was in the game.

Frankly I'd rather have Kubota than Claas and Peanuts way over either of the other 2... but neither is in my top 3 anyway...

Mine are: Seasons, GPS, and More growth stages. These would make the biggest improvements to the base game imo. Dynamic terrain would have been my fourth pick.
Thanks for your feedback. Some are grouped together because there is a limit of 20 choices, they are roughly in the same category so it's a comprimise. Tulips, grapes and peanuts were some of the top crops requested for 19 so that's why they are grouped.
G'day
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

ok, makes scense...

I would love Peanuts, but for fs21 I'd much rather see improvements to the game itself over any new crop or brand...
PC gamer.
Neopherus

Post by Neopherus »

Playing with a keyboard+mouse setup, the only thing I really want is an autosteer/GPS-feature. The coords on the map work fine, but without constantly correcting, the tractor veers off to the side whenever I pull heavy machinery. (plow, cultivator etc.)
PunkinFmr

Post by PunkinFmr »

Rice
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Lots of good options in that list. I went with GPS/coursplay thinking more GPS really. Not sure coursplay would work with console. Easily could have picked seasons but it should have been in the base game long ago lol. Good job on this list
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i never tried it as my last FS was 15, but i heard a lot about a seasons mod. honestly i have absolutely no clue how it works, if it's fun or not.
personnally what i'd like for 21 it's that it doesn't come out before 3, or 4 years, and they let us taste 19 a bit more
for 19 i'd like wild boars at night, and cats in the cities areas. would be cool
but so far, i'm really pleased by the game, and especially by that they fixed the rain inside buildings thing. oh, and a side note, i'd like the gator available at Steam. if so, i would purchase it immediately also
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

jpm1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16 am but so far, i'm really pleased by the game, and especially by that they fixed the rain inside buildings thing. oh, and a side note, i'd like the gator available at Steam. if so, i would purchase it immediately also
the gator is in web site store to buy but not sure if it would work for steam or not.
https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... s19jdgator
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

jpm1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:16 am i never tried it as my last FS was 15, but i heard a lot about a seasons mod. honestly i have absolutely no clue how it works, if it's fun or not.
personnally what i'd like for 21 it's that it doesn't come out before 3, or 4 years, and they let us taste 19 a bit more
for 19 i'd like wild boars at night, and cats in the cities areas. would be cool
but so far, i'm really pleased by the game, and especially by that they fixed the rain inside buildings thing. oh, and a side note, i'd like the gator available at Steam. if so, i would purchase it immediately also
You can either buy it from giants, or just download it at a number of different mod sites for free... But it cost more than the retreivers and has less hp...
PC gamer.
Husqvarna TS 352

PunkinFmr wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:41 pmRice
Good idea. I'll consider adding that one. Only a few spaces left though.
G'day