Money mod for console.

Deereslayer

Re: Money mod for console.

Post by Deereslayer »

Ive played on normal mode for 35 hours, doing contracts non stop, harvesting fields 6 and 7 3 times each of canola and soybeans. Have bought 1 medium tractor and the smaller Massey combine and head and a fertilizer spreader. Leased a planter and small tractor mounted sprayer. Have made enough money only to purchase field 12. Couldn't think of upgrading to a bigger combine or buying a couple of large tractors.
Or buying a couple more large fields. The grind is very real. People want to play big, but doing it without the $ mod will take easily 100 plus hours. Most people get bored before then, myself included. Keep people playing so give mods we want.
St1ll A Buster

Post by St1ll A Buster »

I would love the money mod to come back as well. I have a life and do not play video games 20-30hrs a week like most people seem to do. I am extremely lucky to squeeze out 10hrs at most 15hrs of gaming a week, and that is all together across multiple games. Love the game, just find it hard to get anywhere with the amount of hours I put in. This would make it more enjoyable to me.
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.
InstaBuzz

Post by InstaBuzz »

Maze313 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:31 pm I don’t get y people won’t just play the game as it is always need a money cheat I’ve been playing on ravenport since the game was released on start from scratch 30+ hrs bank acct is sitting at just over 100,000 I’m making money the right way by playing the game I don’t get it work for what you want :confusednew:
Did you even read what he wrote? He is fine with the grind. But he has young kids who like to play with the big trucks. So he can have a save where he is grinding, and he can have another save for the money cheat where he can buy all the fun stuff for his kids to enjoy. If someone has a job and a family, and only a few hours to play, 450k is a lot of grinding so your kid can have 1 piece of equipment.
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

Insta buzz your getting what im saying 👌👍🏼 and for the people that didnt understand my first post i have xb live but DO NOT have gold so can not expand farm through multi player cheat.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

A mod shouldn't be needed this. If only somebody at Giants could be inventive for once, it might occur to them to add the ability for a player to choose how much cash to start the game with independent of difficulty. And a really creative developer might even let the player decide if they'll begin the game with a bank loan and amount.
Then, players who can't figure out why somebody might want unlimited cash can focus their brain power on something else.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

I do not use the MP money mod, yet my 5 year old son has already figured out how to borrow the bank instead and buy instead of buying lots of pickups of different colors and simulating races with them :)
in the end each one plays the game as it gives you pleasure and that's it!
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Deutz man 555 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:40 pm Insta buzz your getting what im saying 👌👍🏼 and for the people that didnt understand my first post i have xb live but DO NOT have gold so can not expand farm through multi player cheat.
But you can do the cheat both Xbox live gold and ps plus offer a 7 day trial for free use it n do the multiplayer money cheat for your kid no need for the money box right away is all I was getting to
Playing on PS5 and PC
Stonevondeuche

Post by Stonevondeuche »

MattFendt939 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35 pm On PS4 you don't need PSN Plus to download mods so I assume it's the same for the Xbox. The subscription is only for playing multiplayer games rather than an internet connection.
You only need an internet connection to download mods.... No extra membership subscriptions (IE Xbox live or PSN) and once the mods have been downloaded you can even use them without internet! If you don't know don't comment lol
Stonevondeuche

Post by Stonevondeuche »

Maze313 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:26 pm
Deutz man 555 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:40 pm Insta buzz your getting what im saying 👌👍🏼 and for the people that didnt understand my first post i have xb live but DO NOT have gold so can not expand farm through multi player cheat.
But you can do the cheat both Xbox live gold and ps plus offer a 7 day trial for free use it n do the multiplayer money cheat for your kid no need for the money box right away is all I was getting to
Microsoft quit doing that years ago. Now you have to enter a credit card number to even start a live account. And even if you did get a new account started it would be just that... A new account, you cannot transfer saved games from one account to the other
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Stonevondeuche wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:16 pm
MattFendt939 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:35 pm On PS4 you don't need PSN Plus to download mods so I assume it's the same for the Xbox. The subscription is only for playing multiplayer games rather than an internet connection.
You only need an internet connection to download mods.... No extra membership subscriptions (IE Xbox live or PSN) and once the mods have been downloaded you can even use them without internet! If you don't know don't comment lol
Isn't that exactly what he just said?
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Ritchie wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:10 pm Play the game how you want, nobody has the right to say your way is wrong. It's a game, that's meant to be fun, and we all have different views on what's fun so just focus on what makes you happy and less time telling other people they're "having fun wrong!"
good point :hi:
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi: