Crop Yields

theSeb

Re: Crop Yields

Post by theSeb »

@allstops,
Yes it’s possible to change these values via the xml file or via a simple script mod.
Sinjorenbloed

Post by Sinjorenbloed »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:43 pm You can’t fertilize twice in the same growth state...
I know that! That's why i was shocked to notice that last time I actually could. And today i tried it again and...didn't work. So i have no clue why it worked the previous time.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

😳 odd...it’s unfortunate that you had a stroke of luck with improved yield and now it’s gone
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Interesting code excerpt Seb. So bonus for fertilizer appears to be 50 percent per application rather than 25 as advertised. Still trying to figure out how weed, lime and plowing bonuses work, they don't seem to approach 15 percent of anything that I can see. Almost no penalty for weeds, only about 5 percent for lime best I have been able to measure.
Klorin

Post by Klorin »

Made a video guide on this topic.. also covers a cheap way to fertilize:
RayzerSharpe

Post by RayzerSharpe »

When a crop is ready the field status turns yellow. Do the level of yellow affect the yield?

I tried some quick test (not extensive) myself and it doesn't seem to matter.... Just wanted to check with others
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

RayzerSharpe wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:57 pm When a crop is ready the field status turns yellow. Do the level of yellow affect the yield?

I tried some quick test (not extensive) myself and it doesn't seem to matter.... Just wanted to check with others

they are all the same yields..