Future DLC SPECULATION:Kverneland

TacoFarmer

Future DLC SPECULATION:Kverneland

Post by TacoFarmer »

2019 is Kvernelands 140th anniversary.
Id like to see their FastBale in the game.
Its a round baler/wrapper combo that is non stop.
Anybody else think they might get a DLC this time?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
chedly_farms

Re: Future DLC SPECULATION:Kverneland

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm not a betting man, but if I had spare cash, I'd say put in on some John Deere related DLC. I thought I was watching one of those pre-release streams on a non-Giants stream and Lisertan was a mod, and the question about John Deere DLC's came up. He gave the answer of something like, nothing is in the works right now. But in an unofficial tongue in cheek way John Deere was hinted at. Now, it could have just been to play to the crowd in chat, so take it with a grain of salt.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

I always wanted the big Kverneland with the packer rollers.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
kintino

Post by kintino »

I bet a Mahindra DLC is more likely, the brand has several small and medium-sized tractors and some vehicles as well. :lol: :lol:
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

In the last few years Kubota has made some serious steps to become a future big player in the agricultural machinery market. They've purchased brands such as Vicon, Kverneland and Great Plains and opened a new tractor factory in France. I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't a Kubota DLC for 17. From a popularity point of view, I would say more JD stuff would be a good money maker though.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

theSeb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:01 pm In the last few years Kubota has made some serious steps to become a future big player in the agricultural machinery market. They've purchased brands such as Vicon, Kverneland and Great Plains and opened a new tractor factory in France. I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't a Kubota DLC for 17. From a popularity point of view, I would say more JD stuff would be a good money maker though.
I, too, was expecting some sort of Kubota appearance. I was actually pretty surprised by the one-off Mahindra appearance, too, though. I’m kind of leaning towards more Mahindra stuff showing up first, simply because the Retriever seems such a random addition. But, I definitely wouldn’t rule out a Kubota appearance for all the reasons you gave.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Since it's all about money, you can expect a JD DLC. In addition you'll probably have to pay to get more placeables so you can actually "build your own farm". You might even get your greenhouses back. My guess is they were revamping them to produce pallets as I suggested more than once, but ran out of time, or wanted to make them a paid DLC. All this stuff would have made the game complete at release, but they needed stuff for the season pass people. All this is a guess, but we'll see.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

theSeb wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:01 pm In the last few years Kubota has made some serious steps to become a future big player in the agricultural machinery market. They've purchased brands such as Vicon, Kverneland and Great Plains and opened a new tractor factory in France. I was genuinely surprised that there wasn't a Kubota DLC for 17. From a popularity point of view, I would say more JD stuff would be a good money maker though.
I want a JD DLC with the CP or CS 690. But other than that a Kubota DLC would be awesome.
PC gamer.
deere839

Post by deere839 »

I'm hoping Vermeer and more from challenger I know this won't happen but how about a Trailer Add-on DLC and forestry DLC to get tiger cat into the game.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

With John Deere being the newcomers to FS they should have the first DLC. Preferably something with a large row crop planter to replace the GP that has become garbage since some id1ot(s) at Giants wanted to make it seed wheat and barley instead of what it was designed to plant.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

moty DLC
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Id probably pass on a JD dlc I like DLC that adds more function to the game itself such as a new crop with the machines or a new equipment set like IT runner at the time, sugarcane in the platinum, or even kuhn being baler wrapper combos is a game changing function to me. Now If a JD pack offered unique equipment for a new crop or something that's not already in game such as the sizes of stuff we got with big bud I could go for it in that case.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

i gotta say im with u on this one Preble.. i would buy a lizard dlc that added actual new stuff to the game before i would buy a JD dlc that added more of what we already have
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I too would be likely to pay for off brand functionality even though I believe the brands are and important piece of the games popularity. I would also love to see non equipment dlc that's expands the game in the same ways that seasons did for FS17. I believe those sorts of advancements adds more replayability than strictly equipment.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
deere839

Post by deere839 »

for me its a mixture of new crops and equipment I would love to see grapes added into the game with some more equipment from new and old brands but I only think we will get a new crop is for platinum or mods for fs19.