Attention DEVS

hubcap_1

Attention DEVS

Post by hubcap_1 »

It would be great if you would introduce a new tool / Vehicle into the game. A 10 ton ' " Repair" truck. This would be a welcome addition to the game as most farmers do not take their vehicles into a " Shop", rather it comes to them This will add to the realism of the game and be a very welcome addition.
Eldo31

Re: Attention DEVS

Post by Eldo31 »

Also, how about finally giving the forklift "Side shift" function, as well as ability to widen and narrow the forks" Dang near every forklift I've ever seen has side shift, the ingame, vanilla one even has the control levers, but no function. FS17 had the same problem, only that wonderful, huge green mod folklift ever had the feature working, but the thing was a behemoth...lol. This would be MASSIVELY helpful to the console players that cannot use a "strongman" cheat mod. The emphasis with each rendition seems to be on more and more reality, amazing this tiny, simple feature on forklifts has always been forgotten. (the ability to pivot/rotate left and right the tool head on telehandlers would be their real-world equivalent omitted function, but not anywhere near as useful as forklift "sideshift" and fork width adjustment).

Another suggestion, put the texture name in the little box when in landscaping "paint" mode. I cannot tell most of the time which one I am trying to paint without several test circles on the ground to find the correct one.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Not a technical issue so moved to general discussion.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Side Shift would be VERY nice... Never seen a regular forklift that didn't have side shift. And movable tines would also be nice.

The roll function on tele's I'm fine without, really limited on when it would ever be useful in the game. If we ever get dynamic terrain, then it would be come much more useful.

As for the OP. I'd be happy with just a trailer that had shop functions / repair...
PC gamer.