20 Second Lag??

InstaBuzz

20 Second Lag??

Post by InstaBuzz »

Anyone else getting a lag that lasts around 20 seconds? I've been playing for an hour this morning on Xbox and it's gotten this lag 3 or 4 times. Just turns the game into slow motion. Like I said doesn't last long. But there seems to be no pattern. Sometimes it's gone 20 mins before happening again and one time it only went 3 minutes before happening again. I have not purchased any new equipment, or buildings. And I'm not doing anything different than I've been doing the whole time. 35 or so hours in.
GenXFarmer

Re: 20 Second Lag??

Post by GenXFarmer »

Had lag last night on PC.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I've had this on the PC. Exactly as you describe... slow motion but it lasts less for me.
InstaBuzz

Post by InstaBuzz »

It could possibly be less, I never actually counted. It's long enough to be annoying, but not long enough to really ruin a game. But it just started happening between yesterday and today.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

No lag for me, never had FPS go under 30. PC,1.2.0.1
Might be the issue with lower end systems?
InstaBuzz

Post by InstaBuzz »

Maybe.... But I wasn't aware i could buy a higher end Xbox One when they came out....

And that it only started when I was 30+ hours in is weird. And there were no major changes to gameplay. If I had added 100 sheep or something and then it started I could understand. But I had made no changes for the last few days, just grinding away at my fields, and then today, bam. Lag.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

IceUul wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:07 pm No lag for me, never had FPS go under 30. PC,1.2.0.1
Might be the issue with lower end systems?
I've never had FPS go below 80. It has nothing to do with low end systems, since I don't play on one. This isn't normal FPS go low lag.
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

I've had this happen too and it seems to be a pattern of it happening when a worker gets to the edge of a field to turn around. Especially with the Hardi self propelled sprayer.
PS5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Was it actually lag or or extreme frame drops?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Knottypine

Post by Knottypine »

theSeb wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:32 pm I've had this on the PC. Exactly as you describe... slow motion but it lasts less for me.
theSeb wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:17 pm I've never had FPS go below 80.
So are you saying that you've experienced the occasional slow motion while maintaining nothing less than 80 FPS?

I'm on PC and have never experienced any slow motion. I maintain a fairly solid 60 FPS, and have only dropped below 30 on a particular mod map. But still no slow motion. Also running somewhere in the ballpark of 85 mods.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I have frame drops on PS4 alot
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Knottypine wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:01 pm
theSeb wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:32 pm I've had this on the PC. Exactly as you describe... slow motion but it lasts less for me.
theSeb wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:17 pm I've never had FPS go below 80.
So are you saying that you've experienced the occasional slow motion while maintaining nothing less than 80 FPS?

I'm on PC and have never experienced any slow motion. I maintain a fairly solid 60 FPS, and have only dropped below 30 on a particular mod map. But still no slow motion. Also running somewhere in the ballpark of 85 mods.
The game goes into a weird slow motion lag. FPS counter stays the same. Although I haven’t seen this I upgraded to the latest Nvidia drivers a few days ago.
Knottypine

Post by Knottypine »

That is very odd indeed. I'm running GeForce 417.01 and am usually hesitant to change/update drivers when things are running well.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It’s like slightly jerky slow motion for a few seconds. And as somebody else mentioned it might be related to the wheel dirt stuff since it does seem to manifest when driving onto and off fields
Foomis

Post by Foomis »

I am also on Xbox and experience this not sure if they are related but I went into the garage and had a bunch of stuff that needed repairs did repairs and it stopped not sure if it’s a coincidence or not