Charge the batteries in your controller [PS4]

TheSwede

Charge the batteries in your controller [PS4]

Post by TheSwede »

Charge the batteries in your PS4 controller or you might end up creating a field at the absolute wrong place :lol:
I learned this the hard way. :mrgreen: I thought the game will pause when I run out of battery but nope. Ended up going straight across a road and everything while creating a field with the plow. I haven't been that fast out of the sofa in years lol :lol:
lefe1

Re: Charge the batteries in your controller [PS4]

Post by lefe1 »

never had a problem with running out of battery because I usually plug it in when I get the low battery notification on screen...
TheSwede

Post by TheSwede »

lefe1 wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:21 pm never had a problem with running out of battery because I usually plug it in when I get the low battery notification on screen...
Well, I'm too lazy for my own good :lol:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

:lol:
Bobcatmike

Post by Bobcatmike »

dont trust your children either...gave my daughter the controller while i went to the washroom...apparently the average 14 year old girl cant stop a tractor while instagram is up for 5 minutes. I worked many hours for those farm lands and in 5 minutes a nice perfect straight plow through 1/4 map...
TheSwede

Post by TheSwede »

Bobcatmike wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:46 am dont trust your children either...gave my daughter the controller while i went to the washroom...apparently the average 14 year old girl cant stop a tractor while instagram is up for 5 minutes. I worked many hours for those farm lands and in 5 minutes a nice perfect straight plow through 1/4 map...
LOL :lol:
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Left my 7 year old in charge for 20 minutes a said she can drive the pick-up truck and nothing else - on return found all the my vehicles in a the sea :0 (got her own map now !!)
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

My 5 year old son loves to drive all the stuff into the water also. Not sure what that is about.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I accidentally tabbed out of my game while creating a new field with cruise control... lets just say I lost about an hour of work :lol: (I hadn't saved and I didn't want a line going all the way down my farm :lol: )
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

TheSwede wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:54 pm Charge the batteries in your PS4 controller or you might end up creating a field at the absolute wrong place :lol:
I learned this the hard way. :mrgreen: I thought the game will pause when I run out of battery but nope. Ended up going straight across a road and everything while creating a field with the plow. I haven't been that fast out of the sofa in years lol :lol:
Once your controller battery gets low and shuts itself off, you can turn it back on and it will stay on for a few seconds before shutting itself off again. During those few seconds, you can stop your tractor.

It sure would be nice if the game would pause itself when the battery dies in the controller. Most other games do.
Playing on PS4
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Farmer John 16 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:45 pm

It sure would be nice if the game would pause itself when the battery dies in the controller. Most other games do.
So what do you do when you see this---->the low battery notification on screen. you just ignore it. :lol: :lol:
TheSwede

Post by TheSwede »

lefe1 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:41 pm

So what do you do when you see this---->the low battery notification on screen. you just ignore it. :lol: :lol:
Ok, as I said, I'm too lazy for my own good, But, the low battery notification could come up while your away to get another cup of coffee or somethin like that :wink3:

But it's good too know that there is a few seconds of power left when the controller shuts off. Gotta try that one!!
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

My charging cable falls out of the controller so I have to plug it in and let it sit when gaming...I’ve used R2 so much it’s going out...it’ll act like I’m not pressing it when I am at times...might be from getting in fist fights in rdo and spamming it...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

lefe1 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:41 pm

Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm in the middle of something I want to finish, I usually do ignore it then end up forgetting to plug it in. Lol
Playing on PS4