Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Richard Dower

Re: Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Post by Richard Dower »

It's gonna be a JD pack...bet my last shackle.
allstops

Post by allstops »

For me it's orchards - fruits, nuts, whatever. I think it would be a neat addition to the game and some unique equipment we haven't seen in game before.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

We already have john deere. Don't need anymore. I actually think adding something like landscaping equipment. I know they just added the tool but i think it was a real missed opportunity to add some big heavy digging equipment so we could mold the land manually. Don't know how far we want to get away from literal farming
But we have forestry so adding some other heavy equipment jobs could be fun. Then we could get into mining, road building, having to manual prepare the jobsite before you purchase a building or who knows. Maybe it's too far from the recipe but I'd rather pull a big scraper around to level my land then use the landscaping tool.
It could add new and different equipment than just the same old stuff different brand
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i stop breathing til i get that DLC :biggrin2:

Giants stop everything, and do this :mrgreen:
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

jpm1 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:04 pm i stop breathing til i get that DLC :biggrin2:

Giants stop everything, and do this :mrgreen:
:lol: what next foxes rabbits deer kangaroos (Aus DLC) :lol: nice
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

i'm pretty sure these things are pretty easy to implement. the longest part being the object animation. but if you have the knowledge, i'm sure this is a question of an afternoon max
deere839

Post by deere839 »

With Claas partnered into FS19 who hopes for the return of this in the game?
Koulikkov

Post by Koulikkov »

if they release anything with kubota they gonna match it with kevneland and greatplains because if you didnt know kubota bought both of them . but i really doubt about kubota in a dlc . i would love it but big doubt
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Lis said on a discord that it "not a deere, not a claas dlc. Just to kill that rumour before it spreads"
Last edited by Husqvarna TS 352 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
G'day
Husqvarna TS 352

Alagos wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 am @GothicKing13, this is where those 'No claas in the First DLC' comments come from ;)

Comments by Lisertan in Discord.
Found it in the farmcon 19 teaser thread
G'day
Husqvarna TS 352

deere839 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:55 pm With Claas partnered into FS19 who hopes for the return of this in the game?
Return? It was never in it. Correct me if i'm wrong
G'day
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 am
Return? It was never in it. Correct me if i'm wrong
It was a PC mod in earlier versions.
Husqvarna TS 352

Ok thanks
G'day
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

jpm1 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:44 pm i'm pretty sure these things are pretty easy to implement. the longest part being the object animation. but if you have the knowledge, i'm sure this is a question of an afternoon max
They had to remove deer due to frame rate issues. i really don't need a laggy game on top of a buggy one.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Jagtractor wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:53 pm We already have john deere. Don't need anymore. I actually think adding something like landscaping equipment. I know they just added the tool but i think it was a real missed opportunity to add some big heavy digging equipment so we could mold the land manually. Don't know how far we want to get away from literal farming
But we have forestry so adding some other heavy equipment jobs could be fun. Then we could get into mining, road building, having to manual prepare the jobsite before you purchase a building or who knows. Maybe it's too far from the recipe but I'd rather pull a big scraper around to level my land then use the landscaping tool.
It could add new and different equipment than just the same old stuff different brand
Not with this game engine if you want mining, though someone a created a line pit in game