Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Stevo0114

Re: Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Post by Stevo0114 »

Be nice to see some different potato harvesters as the one on fs19 not so good takes forever to collect potatoes something with a bigger tank also could do with some large trailers 70000 plus
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

John Deere wheel loader an skid steer
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Coltar452017 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:07 pm John Deere wheel loader an skid steer
That would be great. I'd also like to see some Deere 9 series tractors. The 8 series is outclassed by the AGCO machines.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Or cnh machinery, jd doesn’t have anything above 450 hp which leaves if outta the high horsepower range in terms of tractors
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

John Deere A,G,D,720,730,Diesel,R Diesel or 820,as well as the Detroit Diesel 4x4 John Deere of that era,John Deere 3020,4020,4320,and Bigger,also would like to see some older Steigers as well
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Or John Deere dump trucks
BradM73

Post by BradM73 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 am
Alagos wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 am @GothicKing13, this is where those 'No claas in the First DLC' comments come from ;)

Comments by Lisertan in Discord.
Found it in the farmcon 19 teaser thread
Remember though. GIANTS has lied to us before. Remember John Deere??? LoL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

While DLC #1 might not be CLAAS, now that GIANTS and CLAAS are partnered, I fully expect a CLAAS DLC before or around Farmcon19.
Check out all my farming videos on Youtube and SUBSCRIBE at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BradM73
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

BradM73 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:54 pm
Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 am
Alagos wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 am @GothicKing13, this is where those 'No claas in the First DLC' comments come from ;)

Comments by Lisertan in Discord.
Found it in the farmcon 19 teaser thread
Remember though. GIANTS has lied to us before. Remember John Deere??? LoL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

While DLC #1 might not be CLAAS, now that GIANTS and CLAAS are partnered, I fully expect a CLAAS DLC before or around Farmcon19.
It'll come in the platinum edition!

An i agree, they have! Their might something behind it, why he said "DEERE" instead of John Deere

I hope Gimme, but i wouldn't be surprised Kubota comes to the game!
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

livesea72 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:45 pm
jpm1 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:44 pm i'm pretty sure these things are pretty easy to implement. the longest part being the object animation. but if you have the knowledge, i'm sure this is a question of an afternoon max
They had to remove deer due to frame rate issues. i really don't need a laggy game on top of a buggy one.
a cat is much more easy to implement than wild animals. first you have only one or two animals to create. second you don't need to make it run. you can just create a new breed. except you don't feed, nor sell. if they made the dog, cats can be done. i live in a rural area in France, and cats are super common here. they are at least as popular as dogs, if not more. cats need less caring than dogs. you just feed them, and they make their way
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

A decent dlc would be lovely. Ideally potatoes, partially the Spudnik Range (YouTube) Seems to be the forgotten crop these days, so either improve it or just remove it.

We need new crops, with interesting machinery. Grapes/ Rice/ Coffee etc, will bring a new light into the farming realm. Cotton (in the video) looked like a really good crop to harvest, but god it’s so slow, so tend to just hire a worker to harvest it.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Ideally my list would be!
1. Claas
2. New potato harvesters
3. New crops I.e peas,turnips,Swede,carrots,hops,grapes,apples to name but a few the list is endless
4.Ford
5.Ransomes
6 Marshall
7.SAME
8.mid size equipment we have loads of small I mean 3m we need mid range badly
9.Bees and product
10.JCB diggers,loaders,dozens ECT
The list is endless the game has so much potential I think be a good idea to have DLC packs like mods just install what you need to save space why don't we have at least 10 dlcs or do we feel people might get tired of the game and not buy future instalments not me I'm a life long fan
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

My list of priorties:
  • Fix the game ... rebalance the economy, especially animals
  • Fix the game ... fix issues with current in game equipment (MAN truck jackknifing, planter feed rates, ghost collision on trees, etc.)
  • Fix the game ... helper AI that is competent (doesn't have to stop to pick up equipment or drop it, overlaps correctly, doesn't avoid things 20m away, etc.)
  • Fix some equipment so I have a reason to use it, there is currently no reason to use cultivators as disks to the same job faster with a lower hp per foot requirement.
  • GPS and "Advanced Helper" (course play)
  • Bush hog to mow bushes without having to plow, seed and roll to get the area back to grass
  • Map pack (detailed maps, blank slate maps, large maps, small maps, etc.)
  • Seasons
  • American options (row crow duals, hubbed duals, front weights instead of hitch, row crop tracks)
  • Weeders that fertilize
  • Rogator and Terragator sprayers and spreaders
  • John Deere 9 series tractors, cotton harvester and tillage equipment
  • No till planters
MattFendt939

Post by MattFendt939 »

New Holland T7's in the 190-270bhp range to fill the gap between the T6 175 and the T7 290.
Krazzy2017

Post by Krazzy2017 »

i would love to see some new pickups added to the game. a crew cab long bed dully.
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

I wish for claas Dlc for the first DLC :hmm: *thumbsup*
Don't leak mods