Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

jpm1

Re: Future Speculation DLC/Wishlist

Post by jpm1 »

well i believe you're talking of the US map. i believe it's supposed to mimic a US west coast area. i don't know for California, but i heard Hawaï is facing major ocean waste problems. Farming simulator is focused on farming, but you can't discosciate rurality from nature. and our nature is in pretty bad shape right now. personnally i like how Giants makes you discretely think about ecological concerns
if you're playing on PC, you can remove these in seconds with Giants editor
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

jpm1 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 pm i didn't think Kubota was an agricultural brand. i mean i know Kubota, but mostly as a lawn mower company
Nah Kubota is a pretty big Agriculture Company. They do make lawn mowers but also lots of tractors. My next door neighbor has one and it's really nice to drive. Light steering and clutch. Lots of people have Kubota's in my area. Plus a lot of Massey Ferguson and Fendt.
G'day
Jvp73

Post by Jvp73 »

One thing I would like to see and was surprised that it wasn’t in the original game is a placeable, workable, red barn similar to the one that was in the trailers
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:12 am
jpm1 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 pm i didn't think Kubota was an agricultural brand. i mean i know Kubota, but mostly as a lawn mower company
Nah Kubota is a pretty big Agriculture Company. They do make lawn mowers but also lots of tractors. My next door neighbor has one and it's really nice to drive. Light steering and clutch. Lots of people have Kubota's in my area. Plus a lot of Massey Ferguson and Fendt.
Actually they make engines and construction equipment too
deere839

Post by deere839 »

Maybe a spudnik or double L windrower for potatoes

Also this for sugarbeets
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Versatile.. i hope
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

Versatile would be awesome.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

Voting for Versatile as well. Definitly the 4wd version. I know with the maps they give, the big 4 wheel drive tractor are not really easy to use. But (where i am from) I don't think I know a single farm that doesn't have at least 1 big 4wd tractor. Still not sure why we didn't get the big John deere version. Speaking of that, What ever happened to the Steiger from fs13. I like the quadtrac but I miss the option to get the wheeled one. And Smartraxx, where are you. I need to stop myself.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Well the old case Steiger is from the same year as the 7200 so it wouldn't be all that hard to get in if case let's them put it in but I'm not to sure of that
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

Versatile at the top of my list. Their MFWD tractors are my favorite. Id like to see their Sprayer and tillage equipment as well. And some old green Stiegers.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

For future dlc I would like to see sorghum or peanuts or maybe even both, older equipment pack and for wishlist I would like to have larger potato equipment, small compact lawn mower for house property upkeep, mid or large sized flatbed trailer for pallet and bale hauling. Well to list a few anyway. Crossing fingers lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Update on steam database and they are working on a dlc
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 am Update on steam database and they are working on a dlc
Link please!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Just type fs19 steam database on google
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

Few more for the wishlist - wide narrow duals similar to the case version but wider gap between tires, rotary cutter medium and large widths for roadside and property mowing example ( john deere cx15 or hx 15 ). I love to mow between harvests!