Green Marker

OrcaAmity

Green Marker

Post by OrcaAmity »

In FS 19, on the bottom right-hand side of the screen, there's a green marker on the left. It's something to do with the performance of the engine. How do I repair anything if that meter runs low?
GrimGandalf

Re: Green Marker

Post by GrimGandalf »

There are 3 ways:
1. Open your shop, press the button to go to your garage, scroll over to the item you want to repair, and press the button to repair it. This is the most expensive way
2. Drive the item to the shop, park it in the yellow box, click on the icon and repair it
3. Place a workshop down somewhere, drive the item to it, click on the icon, and repair it
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

GrimGandalf wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:29 pm There are 3 ways:
1. Open your shop, press the button to go to your garage, scroll over to the item you want to repair, and press the button to repair it. This is the most expensive way
2. Drive the item to the shop, park it in the yellow box, click on the icon and repair it
3. Place a workshop down somewhere, drive the item to it, click on the icon, and repair it
Many thanks for the help. Is stages two and three two different ones or are they both together. I'm not sure if I have three choices in total? Thanks.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

You have three choices, last one is most cheaper. First most easier.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

IceUul wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:02 pm You have three choices, last one is most cheaper. First most easier.
Okay. Many thanks.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

IceUul wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:02 pm You have three choices, last one is most cheaper. First most easier.
I just went to repair my combine harvester and the payment was taken and the green marker never went up. What happened there?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

When you selected repair, was the picture on the window that popped up the harvester or was it the header if that was attached?
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:34 pm When you selected repair, was the picture on the window that popped up the harvester or was it the header if that was attached?
Many thanks for that. I didn't know I repaired the header at first only. I detached the header and went to repair my harvester and it worked that time. I didn't think of needing to repair the header as well.

One thing I hope I can do is customize my combine harvester to be able to power a longer header. I still have the combine harvester that we start with and the header is about ten feet long. I want to get the forty-six-footer.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I don’t think you will be able to use it. The starter harvester has quite a small engine and they usually can’t be upgraded.
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

The pipe on the starter harvester isn't long enough either. You'll need to replace your harvester in order to move up to the bigger headers. That's all part of the fun!
Playing on PC