Money mod for Console.

jamesadams933

Re: Money mod for Console.

Post by jamesadams933 »

JP86 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:27 pm Moneymod is bad! Work on youre farm and make money!
I don't think it's fair to say its bad, it fits some peoples play styles, and doesn't fit others.personally I would like to see something in the game as I did use it for my test map.
cooper_m22

Post by cooper_m22 »

It's been a long time since I have posted on the Forum because of all the cry babies. Well I can tell things have not changed. PC players think there the master race. And console players argue among themselves. All I am going to say grow up Babies. I am not referring to all of you. Just the babies By going back to Warframe Forum
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Learn grammar, and how to spell if you're going to be calling people names.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

cooper_m22 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:37 pm It's been a long time since I have posted on the Forum because of all the cry babies. Well I can tell things have not changed. PC players think there the master race. And console players argue among themselves. All I am going to say grow up Babies. I am not referring to all of you. Just the babies By going back to Warframe Forum
That's why GIANTS gave you all placeable sand castles to play with on your farms...babies..lol.good one! Should ask for bucket and spade mod next..for PC only.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

WOW! Some of you really get your panties in a knot over all this. SO FUNNY.. :lol: :lol:

If you don't want the money cheat don't download it. very very simple to do.

I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod
I Want the Money Mod

how's that for you all haha.

just 1 more time--->I Want the Money Mod
:lol: :lol: :lol:
cooper_m22

Post by cooper_m22 »

thumbwiz wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:53 pm Learn grammar, and how to spell if you're going to be calling people names.
English is not my native language. If you couldn't tell that then you are worse off than I thought.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I really do what the money box.... Please and thank you Giants.... because when new maps start to come out I don't want to start at not having anything again(zero)..
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Well if wishes were horses, all of us could ride..hey can I get a money box for real life? That'd be amazing 😊

Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Yeh I get why some farmers want/need/constantly request the money box mod cheat. I've personally never used it as challenge is my main motivation for gaming. I've gone back and forward on this money mod cheat issue, as threads pop up all the time on the subject.

Finally, I have a solid opinion on the infamous money mod issue. Young kids, casual farmer's and mod trialers will benefit from it. Ultimately if the money box keeps those players interested and keeps them happy, it benefits all of us FS Fans in the long run.

More happy player's = more multiplayer games, maybe more mods and more revenue for GIANTS once the DLC comes out, not to mention when the later editions of FS are realised. Happy player's spend money, they raise the profile of Farming Simulator in general and I think in the end we all win.

Ultimately it is out of most of our hands whether this mod comes out or not. But I believe attacking farmers who politely make requests for cheats, mods, maps should ease off..that goes for the bloody perpetrators of the PC/Console War too, it's getting a bit old..we all have a common interest, that's why we are here. I think we should all respect each other and our different playing styles and money mod preferences.

Apologies for the long post, didn't mean it to be so long. Just wanted to say that, YES, I am new to posting on this Forum but have been reading it for years and playing FS for many, many more. Thanks for your time Farmers! Happy New Year to you all
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
bigcrazewolf

Post by bigcrazewolf »

ThatBoi wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:36 pm Does anyone know if they will add a money mod to the game on PC or on Console?
It's very easy to give yourself money, as much as you want, on PC.
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I want money mod to,yes I play on console,if I had mega money...I'd do pc...but I dont.I probably couldn't see the lines codes of code to alter the pc files anyways.Consoles is good to...to me.I don't use money mod to cheat.its my story and play style and there is many ways to use money mod in your story or play style...I don't cheat...in game..I earn every dollar I get.
So I hope we get money mod...take care all
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Agree with you on this one Lefe. As someone who doesn’t have endless hours to dedicate to this game I can’t be bothered to start from scratch every time I want to move on to a new map. This was fine before we had access to mod maps and you only had two or three maps to work on in a two year cycle but now it is just too much of a grind for me to start from scratch on every map, I just simply don’t have the time. There are some players who seem to have a lot of time to dedicate to this game and love the grind and that’s all good but I think Giants aren’t taking players like myself into consideration with this decision. I am sure there are a lot more like myself out there and as Lefe said, if you love the grind and have the time for it, then grind away, you don’t have to DL the money mod.
PS4
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Maybe Giants should consider a creative mode where everything is free. This would not be my style of play, but I know it appeals to some.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

thumbwiz wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:19 pm Maybe Giants should consider a creative mode where everything is free. This would not be my style of play, but I know it appeals to some.
That's not a bad shout, as it goes. 🤔
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

canadafarms wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:24 pm Agree with you on this one Lefe. As someone who doesn’t have endless hours to dedicate to this game I can’t be bothered to start from scratch every time I want to move on to a new map. This was fine before we had access to mod maps and you only had two or three maps to work on in a two year cycle but now it is just too much of a grind for me to start from scratch on every map, I just simply don’t have the time. There are some players who seem to have a lot of time to dedicate to this game and love the grind and that’s all good but I think Giants aren’t taking players like myself into consideration with this decision. I am sure there are a lot more like myself out there and as Lefe said, if you love the grind and have the time for it, then grind away, you don’t have to DL the money mod.
I am with you on this point - not all of us have endless hours to grind away from scratch - which is why I have used the multiplayer money cheat to start with some meaningful funds to get started.