Money mod for Console.

livesea72

Re: Money mod for Console.

Post by livesea72 »

I used the MP money cheat gave myself 40 million dollars thinking I was going to have massive farm then slot limit kicked in and I still have 37 millon left so it's not great having tons of money.i still do a few silage baling missions to cover maintenance expenses but overall disappointed at my limited farm
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
canadafarms

Re: Money mod for Console.

Post by canadafarms »

niggle44 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:39 am
I am with you on this point - not all of us have endless hours to grind away from scratch - which is why I have used the multiplayer money cheat to start with some meaningful funds to get started.
I should have mentioned in my post that I don’t have PS+ either so that’s not an option for me. I had it for a few months a while back but I just didn’t use it enough to justify it.

I have been doing the flipping land thing and contracting, it’s still not a very fast way to make cash but there isn’t a big selection of maps yet so for me it’s been an interesting way to start off and get used to the game.
livesea72 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:10 pm I used the MP money cheat gave myself 40 million dollars thinking I was going to have massive farm then slot limit kicked in and I still have 37 millon left so it's not great having tons of money.i still do a few silage baling missions to cover maintenance expenses but overall disappointed at my limited farm
Yeah I hardly have anything yet and I can see where this will be an issue down the road. While I am all for the money mod so I can transfer cash from one map to another, when I do find the one I want to stick with I like to build it up big and this just won’t be possible now.
PS4