DLC season Pass

Josmar

DLC season Pass

Post by Josmar »

I got the season pass, and I went to play yesterday and the Dlcs just disappeared *thumbsdown*
Rasping rabbit

Re: DLC season Pass

Post by Rasping rabbit »

There aren’t any dlc’s released yet.
Josmar

Post by Josmar »

Mahindra,Valtra N series Gold
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ah ok. You get them without the season pass so I didn’t consider them. The Valera gold is an Xbox exclusive tractor and I thought the mahindra was a preorder bonus.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:37 pm Ah ok. You get them without the season pass so I didn’t consider them. The Valera gold is an Xbox exclusive tractor and I thought the mahindra was a preorder bonus.
yep the only one that come's with the season pass is the gator at least it did.
Elochai

Post by Elochai »

Gator side by side is the only content that the season pass will give you right now. Not worth buying the season pass yet.

I’m still hoping for a reasonable price on the pass or for some info on what we can expect to get in DLC that justifies paying the same price as the game itself. $67 can buy a lot of games on sale right now.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Elochai wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:25 pm Gator side by side is the only content that the season pass will give you right now. Not worth buying the season pass yet.

I’m still hoping for a reasonable price on the pass or for some info on what we can expect to get in DLC that justifies paying the same price as the game itself. $67 can buy a lot of games on sale right now.
no kidding it's $49.99 for me and so true i got 3 game's for $32. and some of which would of cost the same as the season pass as it is now but i am sure it will go on sale in time for about half the price.