Bank’s gonna take my farm! Haha

PunkinFmr

Bank’s gonna take my farm! Haha

Post by PunkinFmr »

:mrgreen:
So I’m only about 60 hours into a save on Ravenport. I wanted to try my hand at dairy and hogs from the beginning. I started with 40 head of cows and 20 hogs, feeding only hay to cows (80%) and everything but root crops to hogs (95%). I went wrong somewhere and now I’m $2.8 million in debt.

I’m going to follow Lefe’s footsteps and grow some cotton😂 Lovin’ the game, though.
johnson6

Re: Bank’s gonna take my farm! Haha

Post by johnson6 »

On farm manager I already started with over a million in debt. Is that normal? I took more out and now im paying like 7000 a day in interest lol
PunkinFmr

Post by PunkinFmr »

I’m doing farm manager on normal economy. I’m glad I didn’t try on hard. That interest killing me.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

PunkinFmr wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:24 am :mrgreen:

I’m going to follow Lefe’s footsteps and grow some cotton😂 Lovin’ the game, though.
haha :lol: What's really funny is I was also $2.8 mill. in the hole before i started cotton. now i'm debt free and $10 mill to the good... So good luck and have fun...
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

2.8 mil.... holy bankruptcy batman.....
PC gamer.
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

If you want a loan, playing at 1x speed helps a lot. You'll do so much more in the 24hr period between repayments.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
psfd237

Post by psfd237 »

I am finally out of debt! Made my last payment to the bank this morning before I left for work. Deepest I got was 1.75 mil, took Lefe1's advice and cotton "baled" me out.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

You ever considered horses? Its a gold mine. They literally poop out gold. Just use the horse trainer mod.
crash

Post by crash »

I go to the "black market" for money :mrgreen: (edit it in..) usually starts with 10 millions, and the goal is to earn a million++ each cycle.. So it starts out with a lot of expences and when the owned land is so big and the eqipment is there, i start paying back, by reducing the amount of money on the savegame. In lone oak fs17 i owned field 32,33,34,35,43,45,49 and growing wheat i usually ended up with a million liters each harvest.. Thanks to NLD modding for their slightly modded case combine :mrgreen: Harvested normal amout, but holds twice as much and harvest at 28km/h :lol: :lol:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
PunkinFmr

Post by PunkinFmr »

crash wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm I go to the "black market" for money :mrgreen: (edit it in..) usually starts with 10 millions, and the goal is to earn a million++ each cycle.. So it starts out with a lot of expences and when the owned land is so big and the eqipment is there, i start paying back, by reducing the amount of money on the savegame. In lone oak fs17 i owned field 32,33,34,35,43,45,49 and growing wheat i usually ended up with a million liters each harvest.. Thanks to NLD modding for their slightly modded case combine :mrgreen: Harvested normal amout, but holds twice as much and harvest at 28km/h :lol: :lol:
Where’s the fun in that? Out of money! Oops I’ll edit and I’m a millionaire. No thanks. I’ll stick to trying to make it with work at actual equipment speeds. To each, his own
Moses195

Post by Moses195 »

I didn’t know that landscaping cost money! I lost 3.5 million messing up one of my fields trying to put it back together. Finally ran out of money and I was like WTF? All that money was earned the hard way. Had to start a new save and start over.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Moses195 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:24 am I didn’t know that landscaping cost money! I lost 3.5 million messing up one of my fields trying to put it back together. Finally ran out of money and I was like WTF? All that money was earned the hard way. Had to start a new save and start over.
that's why you shut off the auto save just incase you do mess up. just quit the game come back and your mistake is fixed. and when you do get the landscaping right then you go save it....
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

so far I am not borrowing any money. I got the 200k mf harvester, fendt tractor, 3.2 fertilizer and 21k tipper. so far it's taking time but field 21 is the first one I want to buy so far. any input on leasing the potato harvester to harvest after I buy it??? chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I do not lease Equipment that I use very often. the daily fee will equalize the Leasing fee after 10 days - without an hour of using. That means, I bought that cotton-harvester for 3/4 of 7 on ravenport (the other 1/4 is my Farmground and sheep-pen) and try to pay the loan back which goes out very good. I have 2-3 bales each day which is ca. 150k worth.
PS4 und PC
Moses195

Post by Moses195 »

lefe1 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:47 am
Moses195 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:24 am I didn’t know that landscaping cost money! I lost 3.5 million messing up one of my fields trying to put it back together. Finally ran out of money and I was like WTF? All that money was earned the hard way. Had to start a new save and start over.
that's why you shut off the auto save just incase you do mess up. just quit the game come back and your mistake is fixed. and when you do get the landscaping right then you go save it....
I know! Don’t know what I was thinking.