What has happened to hiring workers

Australian Sugar

Re: What has happened to hiring workers

Post by Australian Sugar »

Courseplay - Needed on PC and Console

Don't understand how a GPS System will be breaking any microsoft of playstation T&C's
Just call it GIANTSNAV or something
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Australian Sugar wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:37 pm Courseplay - Needed on PC and Console

Don't understand how a GPS System will be breaking any microsoft of playstation T&C's
External scripts are not allowed
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I think the hired helpers are fantastic. use them spreading fertilizer all the time. I had the cotton harvester turn around but I had extended field 24 up the hill quite a bit and the rough ground caused the harvester to turn around. that's the only time it happened. plowing is great with them but I am only using the small fendt and small plow though. all in all, giants did a good job on the ai helper. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
iB055

Post by iB055 »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:44 pm
Australian Sugar wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:37 pm Courseplay - Needed on PC and Console

External scripts are not allowed
Simple solution.

Just add it to the base scripting of the game. No external user generated scripts needed then.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Frankly if the developers start adding every script a modder makes to the game, the game would be a mess. If Giants makes their OWN script, then it is okay, but I'd rather not put that sort of pressure on a modder. I know if a game developer asked me if any of my mods could be put in the game, I'd have to respectfully decline. That in itself is a whole new can of worms opened right there. At least with my own mods in my control, I can tell someone to f-off if they annoy me. But with commercial support, being nice is actually required. I'd have to be making a really good paycheck to put up with some of the needy entitled BS the FS, ATS and ETS2 communities put out.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

The "GPS" script/code is already in the game, the workers use it.
No idea why Giants didn't allow us to access it via a simple UI.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Noooot quite sure I'd want to follow those lines after seeing what the AI have been doing as of late LOL
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

The late Stephen Hawking was a major voice in the debate about how humanity can benefit from artificial intelligence. Hawking made no secret of his fears that thinking machines could one day take charge. He went as far as predicting that future developments in AI “could spell the end of the human race.”
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Ive actually found the hired workers to be a significant upgrade from fs17