AI Planting Sugar Cane/Sugar Cane Contracts

Australian Sugar

AI Planting Sugar Cane/Sugar Cane Contracts

Post by Australian Sugar »

Why do the AI not plant cane?
Why do I have no contract missions for my expensive cane equiptment?

This was a problem in 17, and I thought you would have corrected the mission system to allow for AI SugarCANE planting/harvesting.
Can this be addressed at all? As I purchased the game entirely for SurgarCane and again like the Sugarcane in 17 I had to do it all by myself and the AI were too busy planting Potatoes and Sugar Beets in the 37 celcius heat.
IceUul

Re: AI Planting Sugar Cane/Sugar Cane Contracts

Post by IceUul »

AI is smart in this game, more smarter than players, they know that sugar cane and poplar are not profitable. So they never plant poplar and sugarcane :lol:

The real reason might be that the sugar cane and poplar are planted in rows and it was too complicate to implement into the game?
deddycantshoot

Post by deddycantshoot »

Makes me wonder if i buy a field and plant it in sugarcane then sell it back if the game will then give contracts on that crop?
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

IceUul wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm
The real reason might be that the sugar cane and poplar are planted in rows and it was too complicate to implement into the game?
That was confirmed by Rhaklin (sorry if misspell) in an other topic.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Australian Sugar

Post by Australian Sugar »

So the AI cannot be allocated to Cane Planting?
This is a major draw back for me and I feel as tho there should be cohearancy for the players that play offline.

Purchased the game upon reading the feature list. Worker missions and contracts.
Only have an interest in Sugarcane and there is no ingame system.

Cotton is planted in rows, cereals are planted in rows and root crops are planted in rows so why cant the AI plant rows of sugarcane, it needs to be advertised that there is no ingame Sugarcane missions or contracts and I most likely would have not purchased it if that was advertised.
diar1410

Post by diar1410 »

Australian Sugar wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:53 am So the AI cannot be allocated to Cane Planting?
This is a major draw back for me and I feel as tho there should be cohearancy for the players that play offline.

Purchased the game upon reading the feature list. Worker missions and contracts.
Only have an interest in Sugarcane and there is no ingame system.

Cotton is planted in rows, cereals are planted in rows and root crops are planted in rows so why cant the AI plant rows of sugarcane, it needs to be advertised that there is no ingame Sugarcane missions or contracts and I most likely would have not purchased it if that was advertised.
I remember being able to plant sugar cane with AI in FS17 I used it a lot in Estancia Lapacho.
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

AI could plant poplar in 17 as well. Not well - they used to drift a bit and often turn back on themselves - but they would do it.

Don't buy the complicated to implement excuse - it's driving back and forth on a field, same as any other job in the game.