Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Deadeye

Re: FS19 and Courseplay

Post by Deadeye »

I've been trying to get the mod to work. I downloaded it and it's in the zipped folder, but It won't show up on my mods screen for the game.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Ok, Thanks!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Well, after much frustration, I finally got it figured out. Pretty well wore out for the night though. Tomorrow I'll have to watch some tutorials on how to work it. I played with it a little bit but decided i'd best not get too carried away. Much appreciated.
Electsilver8

Installing CP...

Post by Electsilver8 »

I'm having trouble installing course play. I watch a video on how to do it from Farmer Klein, and did everything he did, but it's not showing up in game.
Beaner8132

Re: Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Post by Beaner8132 »

Quick question as a new PC user using courseplay. Is there any way to get the worker to take wider turns when doing the up and down on tht field. No matter how many headlands I have it do it takes the narrowest turn possible. Thanks in advance for any help
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I've been using it in 19 and it had been working fine but yesterday it decided to behave strangely having issues with tasks it had previously done on the same fields without issue. As this is still in beta it's no real surprise that issues will crop up.
Just a thought for the original poster as you sound like you have not used it before do ou have access to FS17? If so it maybe worth practicing on there as it was a more stable version of courseplay and as far as I can see nothing much has changed with how you use it.
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Beaner8132 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:07 am Quick question as a new PC user using courseplay. Is there any way to get the worker to take wider turns when doing the up and down on tht field. No matter how many headlands I have it do it takes the narrowest turn possible. Thanks in advance for any help
Combi mode settings: Turning circle
https://courseplay.github.io/courseplay ... e2settings
Guil

Post by Guil »

Multiple CP threads merged.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I know CP is in beta still, but any of you that have it, is the AI missing spots on the turning sides of the field? Mine is on every field.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Electsilver8 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:29 am I know CP is in beta still, but any of you that have it, is the AI missing spots on the turning sides of the field? Mine is on every field.
what version are you running?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

1.3 on the game
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Electsilver8 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:41 am 1.3 on the game
Try using headlands with the "Turn" option.
It's where it usually says "Smooth".
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok I'll try that
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Electsilver8 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:41 am 1.3 on the game
No.... what version of courseplay
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

It says courseplay 6

I used headlands with the combine, it seems to help, it still misses a small patch in the corner but I can live with that. I do have another small problem, when I set the course for my semi trailer to go to the silo to unload, everything goes good until the truck stops at the silo and the back will raise and I can see grain coming out but the percentage doesn't go down. Even though it looks like it's coming out, it's not. I'm gonna work with it and see what I'm doing wrong, maybe even watch some YouTube videos on it.