Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

galicije83

Re: Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Post by galicije83 »

Last version of CP is 6.01.00076 today was updated....still in beta so what do u expect...by the way CP dont work yet wit overlaoders...game freez and crash whe u use it....
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Electsilver8 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:46 pm It says courseplay 6

I used headlands with the combine, it seems to help, it still misses a small patch in the corner but I can live with that. I do have another small problem, when I set the course for my semi trailer to go to the silo to unload, everything goes good until the truck stops at the silo and the back will raise and I can see grain coming out but the percentage doesn't go down. Even though it looks like it's coming out, it's not. I'm gonna work with it and see what I'm doing wrong, maybe even watch some YouTube videos on it.
you still haven't answered what version of Courseplay you're using.. and if you don't know.. then it's probably 30-40 versions outdated. either way.. get the latest version and see if your problems were fixed. There are usually several updates a day.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

sootysax wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:25 pm you still haven't answered what version of Courseplay you're using
Maybe you could help the guy out and tell him where to find the version number as he clearly doesn’t know?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Not sure what version it is, I'll get on there and reinstall it. If I do that, will my saved courses erase?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Where does it show the version number?
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

The version number is found in the modDesc.xml. The saved courses will be saved when you update
BostonJohnny1226

Another thought, I have found it works better when I install it as ZZZ_courseplay. By putting ZZZ_ at the front of it, it loads after all the other mods letting them get registered before courseplay
Some say it doesn't matter, some say it helps. Try it for yourself 😉
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok, I updated the version, it's like 6.01.0076 or something like that. Got back on FS 19 and it literally took an hour and a half to do a 30 min field, when my combine filled up with grain, instead of stopping, it would turn toward the side of the field and harvest around the edge of the field where he already gone. I know it's a beta and theres gonna be bugs and plus, I am a noob at CP, but dang its aggravating to use it right now. I've also saw videos on people doing their fields and when the combine would get full they would hit the request vehicle button and the tractor would pull along side of it so it can empty, but I cant figure out how to do it. I've got alot of learning to do with this.
BostonJohnny1226

I'd suggest you watch some YOUTUBE videos on CP, but the FS17 version.
I'll say this, for each field you'll need 2 courses: 1 for the combine to do the harvest and the other for the worker to empty it and then run the crop to your silo.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

mode 2 has not been reworked for FS19 yet, its still using the old script for fs17, so its quirky, but it works

make sure your combine does at least 2 headlands and make sure the inside course is set to up/down (sound like you chose either circular or spiral)

set your chaser vehicle to start at 75% or 80% and to head off to the silo at 85% or so
BostonJohnny1226

Good point Sootysax.
Here's an example:
Today we'll harvest a field.
I'll setup my combine to run SW to North with 2 headland runs going counterclockwise. This way he'll stay on the field when he turns when he's going SW to North.
Now my tractor, who's going to be emptying the combine (mode2), is parked on the west side of the field. I have him so he'll go to the combine when he's at 50% and go to the silo at 100%. I have "Pathfinding" activated so he's always to the left of the combine and never runs into it when he runs off the field to go empty.
You WILL find CP frustrating at first, but hang in there, it's worth it.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

That's my biggest issue right now, I cant figure out how to get my tractor to go and empty the combine. He just wont do it.
BostonJohnny1226

Electsilver8 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:30 pm That's my biggest issue right now, I cant figure out how to get my tractor to go and empty the combine. He just wont do it.
Do you have the right combine selected?
Are you using an in game trailer? CP has trailer capacity capped at 99,999L.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Yeah I only have 1 combine, and I'm using an in game auger wagon to unload and take to my semi. Do you have to actually set up a course with the tractor? Because I'm not doing that.
BostonJohnny1226

CP doesn't have Mode 3 set up yet. That's where you'd run an auger wagon to run from combine to trailer.
You're gonna have to use mode 2, combine unload using a tractor with a trailer.