Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Pilot_76

Re: Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Post by Pilot_76 »

this won't come out for consoles I believe?
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

There's a lot of updates but I don't actually see the difference. Is there a log somewhere?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Is there any bugs in it? Is it limited to what it can do right now?
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Electsilver8 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:46 am Is there any bugs in it? Is it limited to what it can do right now?
It's not even beta. It's a developer version which is even prior to an alpha version.
It has bugs and it's limited, but we're testing it to help the developers.
BradM73

Post by BradM73 »

Electsilver8 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:46 am Is there any bugs in it? Is it limited to what it can do right now?
It's a hot mess, and if you don't want to deal with tons of issues, like tractors running into combines when trying to offload, or deal with other courses not working properly, I highly suggest waiting a few months for problems to be fixed.
Check out all my farming videos on Youtube and SUBSCRIBE at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BradM73
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Yeah I think I'm gonna wait, I've even stopped playing FS 19 for now, already burned out on it. I just got RE 2 remake to hold me over for a while.
Azfoor

Praise Courseplay!!

Post by Azfoor »

It boggles my mind that i have missed this mod before.... :confusednew:
I competly love it! i can drive i tractor with a forager beside me with a pickup header driven by courseplay :biggrin2:

Gibby321

Re: Praise Courseplay!!

Post by Gibby321 »

How do I open the courseplay menu in game
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

You could simply use loading wagon with Courseplay. When you combine 2 routes (field work + transport to silo/buy point) you can let CP to clear the field.
You could also use "Field work" for harvester and "Empty combain" (empties to silo/buy point) for tractor with tipper.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I ignored courseplay for a long while and then once I started using it I kicked myself for not doing so sooner. It really brings the game alive when you've got tractors carting etc on a map.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Marwell Manor Farm, field 18 with a 4M plow, thank the heavens for courseplay!
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Deadeye

FS19 and Courseplay

Post by Deadeye »

Hi all, i'm looking into starting a game on Marwell Manor. I love the map, but I have a tough time with working some of the fields with hired workers, and I play mostly alone. Is Courseplay out yet for FS19? I believe I saw something like it on a mod site, but didn't download as I wasn't certain that it was legit. Thanks!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Dixie Farmer

Re: FS19 and Courseplay

Post by Dixie Farmer »

It’s legit but in beta stage so not completely finished yet, only download it from Github if you want to try it. I have been using it and haven’t encountered any problems so far. It’s pretty much the same as FS17 so easy to use.
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Ok, Good to know. I've never used courseplay before, but have always wanted to try it. Especially with Marwell Manor, because I love the map, but some of the fields are a struggle.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

You guys get more stuff then console player but we console player have limited ram space and limited processing capabilities and the console manufacturers dont help either since they are the ones that hold sway over giants on what they will allow