Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

george.earlslight

Re: Any news on launching Courseplay for FS 19?

Post by george.earlslight »

Electsilver8 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:49 pm Yeah I figured that out. I was clicking the unload point trigger at the silo when I recorded the course and the tractor would drive on by without stopping. But after reading your post earlier, I recorded the course without hitting the unload trigger and it works perfect everytime. So that part of my issue of fixed, still cant get the tractor to empty combine, I've read the manual several times to see if I was missing something, but I cant seem to get it to work.
Try to manually select the combine to be unloaded from the "Manage combines" tab, while on the tractor and having selected combi mode.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I did that already, multiple times actually, it doesn't work. It must be one of those things that just works for some people but not everybody, I dont know!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Electsilver8 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:28 pm I did that already, multiple times actually, it doesn't work. It must be one of those things that just works for some people but not everybody, I dont know!
When you say it doesn't work how do you mean, does the tractor see the combine and not respond or can it not see it?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I usually park it right next to my field when I try it, but I dont think the tractor can see it so I moved it closer to my combine and still nothing. So I'm not sure what happening, all I know is when i manually select the combine while in the tractor and then i request the tractor while in the combine, nothing happens. I'm not sure if I missed something, or there might be something that I'm suppose to do and didnt or what.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

You need to let the tractor run the unload course and then when it reaches the end point it will wait at the end of that course and look for the combine. I usually select the combine manually as it works best but if your end point is on the field it should automatically search for combines on that field.
If you search courseplay and Kentucky Farmer he did some great guides for FS 17and most of it still applies for 19.

https://youtu.be/uqBWlX-grgU
AtlAntA118

Post by AtlAntA118 »

Mode 2 (the combine unloading) and the forage harvester mode is still untouched code from courseplay 5. The devs are focusing on the other modes for now.

Edit: there is a shader bug of sorts when using courseplay and realdirtcolor at the same time when driving the fendt 1000 series. I have contacted both mod authors and i hope it will be fixed soon.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I had noticed an FPS drop when using the Fendt with the other mods I guess that explains it.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:38 am I had noticed an FPS drop when using the Fendt with the other mods I guess that explains it.
Same here, and 8ts only with that tractor. I deactivated CP because of that.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

The Real Dirt Colour Mod I find a pain as it seems to spam no end of messages and entries in the log file. That alone could be causing FPS drops in game. Courseplay is pretty bad as well for log spam, so perhaps using these mods together and some other mods might not be advisable, because it's going to be constantly writing to and bloating the log file.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
AtlAntA118

Post by AtlAntA118 »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm The Real Dirt Colour Mod I find a pain as it seems to spam no end of messages and entries in the log file. That alone could be causing FPS drops in game. Courseplay is pretty bad as well for log spam, so perhaps using these mods together and some other mods might not be advisable, because it's going to be constantly writing to and bloating the log file.

Courseplay isn't that bad. That said, i just deleted a 11gb log file
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

AtlAntA118 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:47 pm
cwattyeso wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:46 pm The Real Dirt Colour Mod I find a pain as it seems to spam no end of messages and entries in the log file. That alone could be causing FPS drops in game. Courseplay is pretty bad as well for log spam, so perhaps using these mods together and some other mods might not be advisable, because it's going to be constantly writing to and bloating the log file.

Courseplay isn't that bad. That said, i just deleted a 11gb log file
The log files are just text. Unless you have deleted the Encyclopedia Britannica it's hard to believe that. :hmm:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Depends how long you play for, in a couple hour session you can quickly rack up quite a large log.txt file, especially with mods like Courseplay, Real Dirt Colour and Guidance Steering constantly spamming stuff into it. Also it might be different for other people but as my Farm Simulator Save Folder is located in the My Documents Folder on my PC, which is automatically set to be backed up and uploaded to Onedrive by Windows, the constant writing to of the log.txt file by the game causes Onedrive to constantly be uploading and deleting versions of the file. This too has an impact on performance, unless you can remember to pause Onedrive syncing before launching the game. I've just been playing for the last probably 4 hours and my log.txt file is showing as 697,820KB in the folder, that's nearly 700MB!!! Today was a slow day for me, on a typical day where I'm recording or streaming I'd have well over 12 hours in the game. So I can believe that the log.txt file would get over a GB easily.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
asharppencil

Post by asharppencil »

For me the game stop working in marvel manor map an field 18