Please, just please

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 4364
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: Please, just please

Post by redglasses » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:40 pm

KWW92374 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm
I get it,I also know that I have no money for pc...so console it is and playing with virus`s and codes,and other pc issues are out of my vision now so console is what I get...also you don't miss what you don't have....take care.
There were placeable trees in fs 17 so yes I do miss them. I love how they just remove a good feature. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
fs19 on xbox one(Thanks for the game)
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

User avatar
Husqvarna TS 352
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:59 am
Location: On the Moon

Re: Please, just please

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:35 am

redglasses wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:40 pm
If it ain’t broken don’t fix it.
I sometimes feel Giants philosophy for making improvements to a game is quite the opposite :lol:
~ Xbox One - Estancia Lapacho Sheep Farm but also do Straw - Love Placeable Pond Mod - Patiently waiting for Seasons ~

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 4364
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: Please, just please

Post by redglasses » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:05 am

^^i know right, exact opposite of what they should do
fs19 on xbox one(Thanks for the game)
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

thumbwiz
Posts: 472
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: Please, just please

Post by thumbwiz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:43 am

^^Welcome to the world of the real
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 4364
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: Please, just please

Post by redglasses » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:24 am

^^its a video game tho lmao
fs19 on xbox one(Thanks for the game)
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

ilovetrains
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Please, just please

Post by ilovetrains » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:00 am

KWW92374 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm
I get it,I also know that I have no money for pc...so console it is and playing with virus`s and codes,and other pc issues are out of my vision now so console is what I get...also you don't miss what you don't have....take care.
I never get these comments...you can pick up a decent gaming pc for less than most gaming systems

User avatar
redglasses
Posts: 4364
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Location: Farming land, Canada

Re: Please, just please

Post by redglasses » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 am

^^right now, if your looking and new stuff and decent stuff there is no way to beat an Xbox one s. They are around $300 here and if I would build a decent pc your looking at at least $700
fs19 on xbox one(Thanks for the game)
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Have fun out on the fields :hi:

BreadedVirus
Posts: 817
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Please, just please

Post by BreadedVirus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:28 am

redglasses wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 am
^^right now, if your looking and new stuff and decent stuff there is no way to beat an Xbox one s. They are around $300 here and if I would build a decent pc your looking at at least $700

https://pcpartpicker.com/ Is your place to go....
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ,MSI - Radeon RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 OC , 16GB DDR4 RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 3 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

BreadedVirus
Posts: 817
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Please, just please

Post by BreadedVirus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 am

ilovetrains wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:00 am
KWW92374 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm
I get it,I also know that I have no money for pc...so console it is and playing with virus`s and codes,and other pc issues are out of my vision now so console is what I get...also you don't miss what you don't have....take care.
I never get these comments...you can pick up a decent gaming pc for less than most gaming systems
:this:
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ,MSI - Radeon RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 OC , 16GB DDR4 RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 3 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

User avatar
Husqvarna TS 352
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:59 am
Location: On the Moon

Re: Please, just please

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:32 am

If I could I would choose to play on PC. I do have one which I occasionally play Euro Truck Sim 2 on but it's 8 years old and the hardrive seems to fill it's self up but when look through the folders there's nothing in them? I am looking at building a new one just for gaming as the performance, graphics and overall capabilities are so much more than console.
~ Xbox One - Estancia Lapacho Sheep Farm but also do Straw - Love Placeable Pond Mod - Patiently waiting for Seasons ~

BreadedVirus
Posts: 817
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Please, just please

Post by BreadedVirus » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:45 am

*thumbsup*
Husqvarna TS 352 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:32 am
If I could I would choose to play on PC. I do have one which I occasionally play Euro Truck Sim 2 on but it's 8 years old and the hardrive seems to fill it's self up but when look through the folders there's nothing in them? I am looking at building a new one just for gaming as the performance, graphics and overall capabilities are so much more than console.
*thumbsup*
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor ,MSI - Radeon RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 OC , 16GB DDR4 RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 3 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

eric21
Posts: 4587
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Please, just please

Post by eric21 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 am

BreadedVirus wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 am
ilovetrains wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:00 am
KWW92374 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:56 pm
I get it,I also know that I have no money for pc...so console it is and playing with virus`s and codes,and other pc issues are out of my vision now so console is what I get...also you don't miss what you don't have....take care.
I never get these comments...you can pick up a decent gaming pc for less than most gaming systems
:this:
This is incorrect now as a ps4 in the UK is under £200

ilovetrains
Posts: 378
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: Please, just please

Post by ilovetrains » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:58 pm

eric21 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:24 am
BreadedVirus wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:30 am
ilovetrains wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:00 am


I never get these comments...you can pick up a decent gaming pc for less than most gaming systems
:this:
This is incorrect now as a ps4 in the UK is under £200
Maybe this is regional...but I could put together a system with monitor from my local neighborhood facebook page for less than 300 bucks. I have a system that runs FS19 very high for less than 500.

User avatar
Addictedtofs
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:24 am

Re: Please, just please

Post by Addictedtofs » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm

ilovetrains wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:58 pm
Yeah and apples taste like bananas and sheep say moo
RL farm boy living in the American south.
I'm not good at much, but I have jokes and attitude for days.

User avatar
Rbk_3
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Re: Please, just please

Post by Rbk_3 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:56 pm

redglasses wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:03 am
^^right now, if your looking and new stuff and decent stuff there is no way to beat an Xbox one s. They are around $300 here and if I would build a decent pc your looking at at least $700
You're looking more like $1000+ tax CND for a decent PC I would say. $700 you would be required to buy some used parts.
PC: i7 6700k w/ 1080ti

Post Reply