Egg pallet mod for pc...

Electsilver8

Egg pallet mod for pc...

Post by Electsilver8 »

Has anybody used it? If so how do you like it? Been wanting to buy chickens, but I'm waiting till a better way of hauling eggs comes along.
Aawsumfarmer

Re: Egg pallet mod for pc...

Post by Aawsumfarmer »

What kind of MOD are you referring to? The egg hauling is not really smart, it is difficult to load the boxes on trailers or in the back of cars and strap it down as they tend to fly out when you drive through corners. Also it is difficult to sell the boxes as it is not clear where to hold the boxes when you are at a selling point. Some improvements would be nice, currently chickens are just for fun and do not deliver anything special for the game (at least for me).
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

It's a very handy mod. Way easier to transport 1 pallet than messing around with those boxes.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
aklein

Post by aklein »

Not sure on linking to a video of mine but if you click my sig there is a review of it. the pallet works great just toss the boxes in the top and it will hold 16 full boxes worth of eggs for easy storage or transport. Mod author is going to publish this to the Giants mod hub but since they are backed up a bit it might be several weeks. Until then it can be found over at modhoster.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I saw your video Farmer Klein and was wondering why you were throwing the boxes at the pallet? Isn't it much easier just to place the pallet in the marked area of the chicken coop and just have the boxes automatically get placed into them? Also if you leave it there the eggs when spawn automatically get put into the pallet, until the pallet is full then they start placing the little boxes again, a good visual indicator its time to take the pallet to a sell point.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:06 pm I saw your video Farmer Klein and was wondering why you were throwing the boxes at the pallet? Isn't it much easier just to place the pallet in the marked area of the chicken coop and just have the boxes automatically get placed into them? Also if you leave it there the eggs when spawn automatically get put into the pallet, until the pallet is full then they start placing the little boxes again, a good visual indicator its time to take the pallet to a sell point.
I thought that too, but it could be like the wool pallets, if anything is in the spawn point, then they won't spawn. Could be something to try. Or when you get a full load of boxes in the spawn point, take the pallet with a forklift and drive it up to the boxes and see if they load into it. When I do my chickens, I may try that and see how it works. I also would like to see and trailer that autoloads pallets.
aklein

Post by aklein »

I didnt try. but if you look at how the boxes spawn they do not show up very high off the ground so it might not work. the trigger is at the top so driving the pallet up to the boxes wont work.

As an aside the mod author has is working on an update so the pallet starts out empty and as you add eggs you see boxes show up inside as a visual indicator of the fill level of the pallet.

By all means give your idea a test. The world may never know unless you try it.