Trailer to the MAN TGX/forestry machines fs19

Norgel

Trailer to the MAN TGX/forestry machines fs19

Post by Norgel »

Hello, I was amazed that this didn't work. Bought the MAN "lumber truck" and both dolly and the timber runner to haul som large timber transports but I couldn't pare the dolly to the truck? For what use is it to just drive without the trailer? Or am I missing something? I've seen people on pc with the MAN and timber runner(probably pc master race with mods or console commands), but why doesn't it work/is implemented on console?

Thankfull for any answer, seems like a good community.

Best regards
Norgel
eric21

Re: Trailer to the MAN TGX/forestry machines fs19

Post by eric21 »

Not allowed to change a giants mod
loggerhall92

Post by loggerhall92 »

Yep pretty worthless to add a truck with no attatcher.
Norgel

Post by Norgel »

Well that's kinda rediculous, so we have to wait and see if they add that option in the future or hope a modder to release an own timber truck?

And is it only me that gets frustrated on how useless the wheel loader with the log fork is? Like it feels it has no power on griping the logs but somehow you have the power to Tipp over anything?..
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

You can attach a trailer with a regular trailer boom, not the agricultural low attaching. This screenshot I made for a discussion on the german side of the forum... I use a trailer all the time with it... or two :lol:

MC, aka Master of Cereals
Norgel

Post by Norgel »

I'm sorry but a trailer boom? Where can I find it? Is it a mod, because I can't seem to find anything else than the krampe dolly 10L to pair with a trailer :(