chaos in the forum

michele1048

chaos in the forum

Post by michele1048 »

hello I ask the giants is it possible to divide the forum into players with PC, PS4, XBox1? it's chaos. thank you
Phigo

Re: chaos in the forum

Post by Phigo »

Was already answered: No. There are multiple questions for all platforms.

Thats why we have a Thread for ps4 and one for xbox.
PS4 und PC
iB055

Post by iB055 »

michele1048 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 am hello I ask the giants is it possible to divide the forum into players with PC, PS4, XBox1? it's chaos. thank you
All answers come from PC. This is a PC designed game therefore any and all relevant issues whether it be from PC, PS4 or XBOX it all would be resolved via PC.

Regardless it's always going to be PC vs Console no matter how it's set up.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

iB055 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 am
michele1048 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 am hello I ask the giants is it possible to divide the forum into players with PC, PS4, XBox1? it's chaos. thank you
All answers come from PC. This is a PC designed game therefore any and all relevant issues whether it be from PC, PS4 or XBOX it all would be resolved via PC.

Regardless it's always going to be PC vs Console no matter how it's set up.

Base game game is overall the same.

The only difference is. The controls
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm almost certain that at one time the forum was divided like that but it doesn't really work well and a lot of the time some things might never get answered because someone that has the answer will never see it.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Hey there,

we won't do that sorry. We believe in the fact that we are one community and we want the forums to reflect that.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:53 pm
Hey there,

we won't do that sorry. We believe in the fact that we are one community and we want the forums to reflect that.
I just wrote about this in another topic(viewtopic.php?f=963&t=140652&p=1089816#p1089816) . I feel that your statement might be a bit off considering we have other languages on this forum too.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Nothing can be done about language barriers.
Arclight

Post by Arclight »

Chaos?? Seems ZZZzz to me.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I've heard at one point it was at one point split up like this, they changed it to what it is now. Tbh I think it is a terrible idea, I for one would browse both then
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Instead of creating separate forum sections for each platform a much simpler solution would be to clearly mark it in the subject line if you want to discuss something related to a specific platform the game is running on.

For example, if you want to talk about something specific to the PS4 version of the game then put '[PS4]' at the beginning of the subject line.

Example instead of just writing 'Game is crashing' when you want to get assistance with a cash of the game on PS4, put '[PS4] Game is crashing' in the subject line. This way everybody is aware that the tread is about a specific issue on PS4.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

don_apple wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:23 pm
Instead of creating separate forum sections for each platform a much simpler solution would be to clearly mark it in the subject line if you want to discuss something related to a specific platform the game is running on.

For example, if you want to talk about something specific to the PS4 version of the game then put '[PS4]' at the beginning of the subject line.

Example instead of just writing 'Game is crashing' when you want to get assistance with a cash of the game on PS4, put '[PS4] Game is crashing' in the subject line. This way everybody is aware that the tread is about a specific issue on PS4.
It doesn't matter. The PC folks are gonna come on and tell us, we should buy a PC. This matter has been going on for awhile with the divide here, and console folks can't come on to ask or request simple things.

I had a guy couple of weeks ago, on the PC, getting on me for a request and doesn't even OWN this game lol. I mean what the heck is he even doing here.

Anyway, i heard Lisertan say they're moving away from the forums, and onto to discord or something. Shame, but at this time, don't really matter i suppose, given everything is one big fight when anyone mentions "console" around this place. And truthfully sir, i'm a bit tired of it.

We pay money for these games, and make up a sizable portion of this community. However, if what Lisertan said was misinterpreted, the OP brings up a good point.
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

I agree, the feud between Console and PC is gut wretching. On certain social media sites the all out cussing battles and arguments is horrendous. I mean we all enjoying playing the same game, that gives us entertainment and relaxation, we just choose different platforms. Why the fighting on which is platform is better? I've been playing Farm Sim. since the 09 days, and have played it on both PC and console and enjoy it on both. But it's up to me what I choose to play it on from day to day, some days I still go back to playing FS-17 and even 15 just for the fun of it. But I guess that's just the world we live in, some people get a big ego trip out of arguing their point on which is better. "Console - PC", "Chevy - Dodge", "John Deere - Case". Sometime we need to just agree to disagree and be mature adults and work on problems together toward fixes or improvements that can make this Farming Simulator game that we all enjoy, be the best that it can be. Which I think is the best there is, "but that's just MY opinion".
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

What makes it confusing though? The game is the same. The only thing i didnt know as those slots they have. Is there any differences besides that and the fact you need to wait for mods in the modhub?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Scripts and licencing issue with mods