why im done with FS

D3nnisd

Re: why im done with FS

Post by D3nnisd »

Guil wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 pm
D3nnisd wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Ehm, please be more clear?
Well first off you say you speak Dutch so can't report a bug and then you say bug reports should be just in English.

Is it a case of something not suiting you so everyone else should suffer? You seem to have no problem understanding or writing in English.

Also how will your Dutch friends that don't speak English or German benefit if bug reports are only in English?
:confusednew:
D3nnisd wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 pm The point i'm trying to make is efficiency based. I don't care if theres German or Polish forums. I am just saying (in my first post) that the forum is inefficient this way. Causing people to feel unheard causing unhappy customers.
I don't think you are trying to be constructive or helpfull. You are just trying to lowball me. As a mod, you should know better.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I don't see how what you're suggesting makes things more efficient tbh. There may be less work for Giants to do reading the individual posts but there would be far more posts that were full of garbage as people used Google translate to try and described something detailed and technical like a bug. They can't provide a separate language area for each so have chosen those that are most commonly spoken by the players. I'm not suggesting that is fair to everyone but it's got to be better than restricting it to a single language only.
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

Ritchie wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:02 pm I don't see how what you're suggesting makes things more efficient tbh. There may be less work for Giants to do reading the individual posts but there would be far more posts that were full of garbage as people used Google translate to try and described something detailed and technical like a bug. They can't provide a separate language area for each so have chosen those that are most commonly spoken by the players. I'm not suggesting that is fair to everyone but it's got to be better than restricting it to a single language only.
Thats a good argument though. Haven't thought of that.

Other than that, it would also help if all bugs are at the same spot so people can see that they are already reported. This way you won't get double posts.
Guil

Post by Guil »

There's a search function that very few people use so that's why bug threads get replicated.
Guil

Post by Guil »

D3nnisd wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:57 pm

I don't think you are trying to be constructive or helpfull. You are just trying to lowball me. As a mod, you should know better.
Don't start making accusations you can't back up. You might want to try be a little smarter next time you try paint a picture differently.
You see there's time stamps all posts as well as edits. You edited your post 7 minutes after I replied to it.

Don't try to make something of nothing.
TexasOutlaw729

Post by TexasOutlaw729 »

This isnt really constructive criticism but it really bugs me. If the new Green tractors get the see through grilles and great details i think that Giants should have taken a little time to update the old Machines converted from fs17. I think 19 is a great game and i have experienced very few bugs but honestly it looks silly having a very detailed John Deere and a not so detailed Case and New Holland sitting on the same farm. I think Giants should have put as much time in the older machines as they did the new ones. But all in all 19 looks great.
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

the maps are masterpieces
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I really, genuinely, love this game. I haven't experienced but a few bugs from it, all of which had relatively easy workarounds. I do wish the American map was set somewhere like Kansas or Idaho but that's not a big deal. I have no idea why it has so many haters.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I agree, we could use even more different language forums here, i suggest a portuguese language, then our fellow Brazilians can report they bugs, i think here was one request for portuguese already?
W1der

Post by W1der »

I cant bother to read all of what you guys said, as it is quite uninteresting I am sure ...

I found this "funny" though ...
" we test what we get and we are quite proud that we can do that to be honest"

Some kind of German sense of humor I guess ... :lol:

Edit: But keep on testing ... it will improve the game *thumbsup*
Any bugs or errors you miss, we will find them for you! ... :this:
Last edited by W1der on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
richnshaz

Post by richnshaz »

Come on everyone make hay not war .
havatya123

ime trying to find out what has been proposed situation on game crashes and freeze ups

Post by havatya123 »

just downloaded fm 19 is there any solution for this as i cant play the game for more than 10 mins without it crashing and freezing up and when it does this some machinery dissapears and machinery is back at the shop when it was clearing fields and so on hope you can help me out as its unplayable at this time
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

Toutafait wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 am Ain't games evolving over time with patches and stuff now a day though? I mean they are in constant development
And i think Giant is really nice to test Mods, it's makes Modders proud of themselves
We wish! No, the truth is, from pretty much every developer these days, games are released half assed unfinished just to meet a deadline or holiday sales, then they are finally finished with future patches.

We wish games were released completely finished then evolve from that point, but that’s rarely the case.
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

D3nnisd wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:49 pm
Ritchie wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:46 pm You obviously speak/understand English though. It's not fair on others to force them to report bugs in only English or German if they don't speak/understand that language.
But that's exactly whats happening. I have Dutch friends who don't speak English nor German. How do they report bugs?

The point i'm trying to make is efficiency based. I don't care if theres German or Polish forums. I am just saying (in my first post) that the forum is inefficient this way. Causing people to feel unheard causing unhappy customers.

Het is niet zo moeilijk om 2 seconden te nemen en met google naar een andere taal te vertalen.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

Dutch and Persian - nice.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10