New mods on Xbox one not in the mod hub

Louis robinson

New mods on Xbox one not in the mod hub

Post by Louis robinson » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Hi I could do with sum help. The new mods for the console are not in my mod hub. Do I need to do something to get them.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.

Phigo

Re: New mods on Xbox one not in the mod hub

Post by Phigo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Es gibt im Modhub eine Legende, wo steht, mit welchem Knopf du von "Zeige Top-Mods" umstellst auf "Zeige alle Mods" Auf der PS4 ist es L3

(If you wonder why you don't understand: it's the german Forum... But just a Little hint: Press the left stick on your Controller to see "all mods" instead of "top-Mods")
PS4

Louis robinson

Post by Louis robinson » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Will give it a go

farmtycoon39

Post by farmtycoon39 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Or you click on the "newest" page. Then you´ll see all the mods in the Modhub. I make it too, ´cause I haven´t found the Valtra Cow Edition ;) Now I have it and all the other missed mods.
Sorry,aber Bin weder Jesus noch Hellseher und Hellschmecker.

Um zu helfen,brauch auch ich folgende Angaben:

>WO spielst du? (PC od. Konsole)
>WIE spielst du? (Mit Mods oder ohne
>MIT WAS spielst du? (Seasons oder normal)

In mir steckt ein wenig von Tony Beets.

ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:00 pm

At "newest" page you have to press the left stick, too, to see "all" mods. Or you see only the "new" "best" mods .... you can see the options down at your Screen.
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:11 pm

Press LS on your controller to change page from top mods (or best mods??) To All mods, that's how I found the missing ones.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 Yes! My Avatar is one of my many black, tainted, pet cats. Ex Royal Australian Navy turned Dairy Farmer, 410 total milking herd. Wagga, NSW.