Pacific inlet logging map

Chad05

Pacific inlet logging map

Post by Chad05 »

Does in body know what happened to the Pacific inlet logging map today.
KWW92374

Re: Pacific inlet logging map

Post by KWW92374 »

Well if your talking about the fs17 version it might ,being updated.Im still playing on it now...so I haven't looked...give it some time.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

It was removed as there were some issues with the frame rates so it's being updated I believe. There's a thread in the mod section of the forum about it "FDR map updates" or something like that.
Tomwalter78

Post by Tomwalter78 »

All of these mods and still no new maps for fs19
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Tomwalter78 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:13 pm All of these mods and still no new maps for fs19
I believe Maps are coming its just they are further down list on the 150+ mods waiting to be tested... we may see them within the next week or so, i understand Oxygendavid's Marwell Manor is with Giants to be tested. Keep fingers crossed buddy :)
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Jaydon8817 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 pm
Tomwalter78 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:13 pm All of these mods and still no new maps for fs19
I believe Maps are coming its just they are further down list on the 150+ mods waiting to be tested... we may see them within the next week or so, i understand Oxygendavid's Marwell Manor is with Giants to be tested. Keep fingers crossed buddy :)
i was mean they took it off the mod hub on fs 17 I had deleted it off of fs17 to make room for another Map and went back to download it and it was gone yesterday.
Tomwalter78

Post by Tomwalter78 »

Idk if u guys watch Millennial Farmer but i hurd there may be a chance of his farm being on fs19
Rich1369

Post by Rich1369 »

What happened to this map? I bought a new xbox and had to re download all my mods and the map I have the most time invested in is gone? WTF Giants! It's bad enough i had to go through and spend over an hour downloading the stuff i already had and to get to the end and the maps i used are gone!!! My save games with hundreds of hours are useless!!!
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

All fdr mods have been removed idk why and console players like myself wont be able to get fdr logging mod ever he only puts his mods and maps on his website
Xbox one
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Rich1369 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:35 am What happened to this map? I bought a new xbox and had to re download all my mods and the map I have the most time invested in is gone? WTF Giants! It's bad enough i had to go through and spend over an hour downloading the stuff i already had and to get to the end and the maps i used are gone!!! My save games with hundreds of hours are useless!!!
Can't you just transfer your save data to an external hard drive? I've never used my internal drive on my Xbox
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

FarmCatJenkins wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:56 pm
Rich1369 wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:35 am What happened to this map? I bought a new xbox and had to re download all my mods and the map I have the most time invested in is gone? WTF Giants! It's bad enough i had to go through and spend over an hour downloading the stuff i already had and to get to the end and the maps i used are gone!!! My save games with hundreds of hours are useless!!!
Can't you just transfer your save data to an external hard drive? I've never used my internal drive on my Xbox
The map no longer egsists on console
Xbox one
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Exactly why you should have everything on an external hard drive
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

You're missing the point. Doesn't matter if you've got an external HD or not there is a 4GB limit on the mods you can have downloaded at any time on console.
The map in question has been removed from Modhub and if you didn't have it downloaded before it was removed then there's no way of getting it now.