More old tractors coming?

olskool farmer

Re: More old tractors coming?

Post by olskool farmer »

I agree,still going to play fs19 and boy I sure am hoping to see some old tractors mixed in with the new,and much more but it all takes time and patience,Dogface did an amazing job on the MF pack and I enjoy it,would like to see the old MFs again,but with working dash lights and the indicator lights that come on when you start them up then go off after a few seconds,love those features,makes thing more realistic,and I do have a request,in the mix I would love to see an MF 180 Diesel,an MF 1105-1135 with a bucket loader attachment as well as the rear twin wheel option,an MF 1155 which is basically an 1105-1135 but with the Perkins V8 rather than the Perkins P 354 6 cylinder turbo,and would love it if the engines which are quite exposed to have moving parts,and also an MF 2745,it has a 145 horse power Perkins turbo diesel V8,had a 1969 MF 180 Diesel,a 1973 MF 1105 with a loader, and a 1979 MF 2745 growing up on the farm and they were great tractors,used them pretty much everyday for different tasks,the 1105 more that the other 2,I tell you what though,THEY WERE AS RELIABLE AS THEY COME,always ready to go when you needed them,wish we never moved off the farm or we'd still have them,I wouldn't be surprised if they're still running strong to this day,they were all 2WD but there was nothing they couldn't handle,the 2745 had rear twin wheels a can pull some pretty heavy stuff like nothing,hitch a big disc or a plow to it and it would cut right through the field like a hot knife on butter,it was a beast