John deere gator

Ntw1986

John deere gator

Post by Ntw1986 »

Please add this to the store and let us buy it on console. I have the limited edition mahindra but it goes too fast I want the John deere as it tops at 32mph
Jagtractor

Re: John deere gator

Post by Jagtractor »

Isn't it in the mod hub already? I too like the lower more controllable slower speed. But what I do is just set my cruise to 32mph on the mahindra. I also refuse to pay for specific equipment when I've already spent $70 on a game. Even if it is only $1
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

It's available to buy on pc and mac but not console. I don't understand why I would just like it added to ps store to buy lol
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It is, Some people found it by just typing it in when u search on PlayStation store. You have to manually look for it
Elochai

Post by Elochai »

eric21 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:08 pm It is, Some people found it by just typing it in when u search on PlayStation store. You have to manually look for it
It will cost you more then a $1. It’s a Season Pass DLC. You can’t get it unless you pay for the season pass, which is the same price as the game itself.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

I know it's in the season pass. I'm not paying £39.99 for the gator or a season pass il wait till its on offer under £30
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Elochai wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:39 am
eric21 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:08 pm It is, Some people found it by just typing it in when u search on PlayStation store. You have to manually look for it
It will cost you more then a $1. It’s a Season Pass DLC. You can’t get it unless you pay for the season pass, which is the same price as the game itself.
No you can get it separate
Elochai

Post by Elochai »

eric21 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:08 pm No you can get it separate
Not according to the PS4 store where the item clearly says it a Season Pass exclusive. If you go to buy it, it won’t allow you unless you have the season pass. If you go to the online store, it will say free, but in the description it clearly says for season pass owners only.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... HDEEXUVGAT
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

no idea if its just me but does anyone else have a problem with the gator on here? ive had one since the game released and apart from the handling issues and they way it takes along time to get upto speed and when you let off the throttle it grinds to a halt instead of gently slowing down like a real one, after the last update which added terraforming theres no engine sound from it now, the horn works and the sound of the tyres on the road when you get upto speed (eventually) but no engine
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!