Help please

cdotcizzle

Help please

Post by cdotcizzle »

Is there a way to see how many contracts I have completed?? I’ve been doing nothing but contracts since I started playing about 3 days ago, have bought no land and very little equipment, trying to knock out the 50/100 contracts completed trophies (ps4) before soaking up the land. But I have no clue as to how many I’ve completed thus far, I feel like I’ve done around 50, and am wondering if the trophy is glitched and not tracking/unlocking. I’ve looked everywhere in game and can find a statistic for seemingly everything but completed contracts.
Ntw1986

Re: Help please

Post by Ntw1986 »

On your stats page it will have contracts in session and in the save game.
cdotcizzle

Post by cdotcizzle »

Ntw1986 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:08 pm On your stats page it will have contracts in session and in the save game.
Yea, that’s the ones available to do. I’m asking is there a way to see a list of the ones I’ve already done, so I can see how many more I have to do for the trophies.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

OK so 4th tab from the left statistics. Right hand side under trees cut down is missions completed and under that transport missions completed so I guess add the 2 of them together and that will give you how many contracts you have done.
Mine say 0 in session but 20 total
cdotcizzle

Post by cdotcizzle »

Ntw1986 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:55 pm OK so 4th tab from the left statistics. Right hand side under trees cut down is missions completed and under that transport missions completed so I guess add the 2 of them together and that will give you how many contracts you have done.
Mine say 0 in session but 20 total
I see those now, thanks. Only problem is I’ve only been doing fertilizer and harvesting missions so I still can’t tell how many I’ve done lol
markare

Post by markare »

Check your trophy percentage, it should give you a percentage of how close you are to getting it. For 50 contracts each one is 2% for 100 each one is 1% so just divide the percentage to figure out how many are done. If the ps4 shows you a percentage like the xbox does obviously
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
cdotcizzle

Post by cdotcizzle »

markare wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:16 am Check your trophy percentage, it should give you a percentage of how close you are to getting it. For 50 contracts each one is 2% for 100 each one is 1% so just divide the percentage to figure out how many are done. If the ps4 shows you a percentage like the xbox does obviously
Psn doesn’t give individual trophy percentages. And I looked in the game at the trophies too, no percentage just locked/unlocked.