Helping Giants to Improve Farming Simulator 19! Things I like in FS19 / Things I dislike in FS19

Raqu

Re: Helping Giants to Improve Farming Simulator 19! Things I like in FS19 / Things I dislike in FS19

Post by Raqu »

I Will like to have.

In the shop a feature to unfold the machine before I buy.

A standard setup of There the difference options areal Placed in the shop. Engine setup is not allways the first options then buying tractor.

The grow system need a rework. Then I do mission its too kill some time while crops is growing. But findout the grow are paused while you are doing mission.

The weed system is nice but not perfect.
GTSilverado

Re: Helping Giants to Improve Farming Simulator 19! Things I like in FS19 / Things I dislike in FS19

Post by GTSilverado »

@mikejl46 lol very true
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

@Raqu thank you for your comment and being able for equipment to unfold in store could be cool.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

GTSilverado wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:14 pm Ok @cmdrbyron I asked for productive comments on this topic. You are picking apart my opinions is not productive one bit.
Providing constructive criticism is not considered "productive"? You yourself asked why the post wasn't more popular (which was the first reply posted to the thread - that in and of itself should be telling you something). I was trying to help address that. That you chose to get defensive about it is unfortunate.

@thumbwiz - many thanks for identifying my grammatical error. I had made mention of the points in an earlier part of my post, which were subsequently removed during a quick revision - editorial oversight! Criticism received and acknowledged! :)

What I would offer is that 10 different threads all trying to say the same things in ambiguous and nebulous manners are not productive, something I was trying to politely address in my original response.
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

I started this topic to discuss likes and dislikes of the game not to argue about people options and personal feelings. Please keep this on topic!
Attack Wave

Post by Attack Wave »

The fact that the game was rushed out to the public before it was actually completed was just a stupid move, and it’s still broken. So many issues & errors, the same as fallout 76, so much hype and yet in reality, it was such a disappointment.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

What's broken?
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

Attack Wave wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:42 pm
The fact that you would compare fs19 to the dumpster fire that was and is fallout 76 hints at one to two things; either you are a complete hater-troll who enjoys bashing, or you haven't really played the former. I'm guessing both.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

I do agree that game crashing can be frustrating, but in my opinion it does not make the game unplayable. I have over 100 hours on fs19 and I have learned to save progress often. I just believe that current gamers do not know what gaming used to be like. As example playing a game for really long time with no save possible and then it crashes and you have to blow on cartridge and then try again. I have been playing games since colecovision lol. I am going to take it as @attackwave dislike is the whole game.
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

First off, I'm a console player. I agree that the console is under powered compared to most PC's. I'm not going for that comparison. Personally, after two months, I've realized that Giants should have either a) waited to do much more optimization for consoles before releasing, b) released a "console" edition that backed off the graphics a lot, or c) not released it on console at all.

That said, I like nearly everything about the game play additions. Some things might be a little clunky, but most are great and what the franchise needed. Sellable land is an amazing addition as is the terraforming and farm building.

From the console perspective, graphics are the real culprit here. I get it (again), consoles are less powerful. We don't need to beat that horse. But we do need to address that the optimization or overall graphic engine for the console has been poorly applied. Plenty of games run better graphics with immersive worlds. But somewhere the ball was either dropped or just overlooked and consoles just got the short end of the stick.

It should have never come to console in the state it is in (even after 1.2 update).
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

Thank you for your comment. I play farming simulator games on console (ps4 pro) way more than pc.
GTSilverado

Post by GTSilverado »

Liked
When purchased workshop, tire model changes are free

Disliked
Purchased land Biogas plant is on and having to wait till midnight to get paid for selling silage.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Lindydanny wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:16 pm First off, I'm a console player. I agree that the console is under powered compared to most PC's. I'm not going for that comparison. Personally, after two months, I've realized that Giants should have either a) waited to do much more optimization for consoles before releasing, b) released a "console" edition that backed off the graphics a lot, or c) not released it on console at all.

That said, I like nearly everything about the game play additions. Some things might be a little clunky, but most are great and what the franchise needed. Sellable land is an amazing addition as is the terraforming and farm building.

From the console perspective, graphics are the real culprit here. I get it (again), consoles are less powerful. We don't need to beat that horse. But we do need to address that the optimization or overall graphic engine for the console has been poorly applied. Plenty of games run better graphics with immersive worlds. But somewhere the ball was either dropped or just overlooked and consoles just got the short end of the stick.

It should have never come to console in the state it is in (even after 1.2 update).
Consoles are not to blame for the graphics quality. The Witcher 3 or RDR 2, or pretty much any modern game are good examples. The game engine dating back 10+ years with only minor tweaks is to blame, and of course, the company that holds on to that engine for dear life.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

^^Totally agree^^
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I enjoy the game. And I like that there are differences for better or worse from 17. The only thing I dislike, is they released the game before they were done with it. They didn't get things finished and in turn those things hurt the rest of the game in certain aspects. How about releasing a new game every three years?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----