PiggyBack forklift trailer

GeneralKaishi

PiggyBack forklift trailer

Post by GeneralKaishi »

Not sure where to put this. As I don't post often. If any modders are able to create one of those PiggyBack forklift flatbed trailers. It would help out on the transport missions. Cause you carry your lift on back of your trailer.
Last edited by GeneralKaishi on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Addictedtofs

Re: PiggyBack forklift trailer for consoles

Post by Addictedtofs »

How dare you ask the almighty PC gods to make a mod!! Insolent worm! (sarcasm)
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
GeneralKaishi

Post by GeneralKaishi »

It's just an idea, As we can't count on Giants to do it. They released the game with only one trailer a low loader. The most worthless trailer in the game. IMHO
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Forgot to say "sarcasm" for the true Peasents out there that don't understand humour..πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜Ύ
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

But do you really need that? Both of the transport missions I've done only had five pallets to move, the placement of the start and destination were the challenge, not the equipment. I guess a little forklift wouldve help, instead of a tractor with front loader and forks. can they not pull a small trailer?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

What I do is use one of my smaller tractors and the bale trailer with the walls and just put the pallets on that
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
GeneralKaishi

Post by GeneralKaishi »

I was thinking about the realism that they are pushing on us. When was the last time you saw a front end loader pulling a trailer driving down the highway making delivery runs? Never.... I'm not saying just for consoles, but for all of us. The title did get your attention thou.
PS. I play on xbone.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

GeneralKaishi wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 pm I was thinking about the realism that they are pushing on us.
... I don't think we are playing the same game...
PC gamer.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:08 am
:lol: :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
eric21

Post by eric21 »

GeneralKaishi wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 pm I was thinking about the realism that they are pushing on us. When was the last time you saw a front end loader pulling a trailer driving down the highway making delivery runs? Never.... I'm not saying just for consoles, but for all of us. The title did get your attention thou.
PS. I play on xbone.
Last year
GeneralKaishi

Post by GeneralKaishi »

Drmattymd wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:34 pm Its very unlikely such a mod would make it to console due to the scripting that it would require but I think I've seen it done simply by strapping a pallet of something on the back of the trailer and then picking up the lift, but I could be mistaken
The small Lintrac 90 will works this way, now we just need a flatbed trailer.
Thank you Drmattymd 😁
GeneralKaishi

Post by GeneralKaishi »

Beastbubba wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:24 pm
GeneralKaishi wrote: ↑Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:03 pm I was thinking about the realism that they are pushing on us.
... I don't think we are playing the same game...
If you are playing on a pc, we aren't.