Bag n lift pack issue

JStout21

Bag n lift pack issue

Post by JStout21 »

Anyone else having issues with getting the straps to work after the update. When I'm over a pallet trying to strap down nothing happens. It looks like might have the ends in the eyelets but that's all I see. Won't lift my pallets.

On PS4 if that matters
iB055

Re: Bag n lift pack issue

Post by iB055 »

I'm on PS4 and the issue I'm having is with filling fertilizer from bags on the ground. I can now fill from seed bags since new update but not fertilizer bags.

Also the change log states fixed lime bag visual capacity to match actual capacity but the herbicide and fertilizer tanks still say 2000 liters when they should say 3000 on the labels.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Im on ps4 no issues with fertilizer bags for me . I wish the lime bags were not nerfed to 2000 they are kinda pointless now as before they held 3 or 4k I can't remember.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
ColonelBulldog

Post by ColonelBulldog »

I am having the same issue with not being able to fill from fertilizer from the ground, but the seed works fine.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I can’t fill from the ground with fert either, I think the mod maker is aware of it.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:36 pm I can’t fill from the ground with fert either, I think the mod maker is aware of it.
Hopefully they make the fill triggers a bit bigger as well. Gotta be sitting right on top of the bags to find the trigger.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I find them easier since the update with the new lift attachment
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:23 am I find them easier since the update with the new lift attachment
New lift attachment for a tractor, or for a telehander? I found that the bale tines were MUCH easier to use with the telehandler, because the bags just fell off the included tool all the time :).
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

The new bag lifter can be used on either front loader or tele handler. Not had one fall off.

Can’t remember which section it’s in but it’s a Lizard branded one. Looks like a big spike on top with handrail type things on either side.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:52 pm The new bag lifter can be used on either front loader or tele handler. Not had one fall off.

Can’t remember which section it’s in but it’s a Lizard branded one. Looks like a big spike on top with handrail type things on either side.
I have trouble getting the things OFF the bag lifter, when I want to pick other stuff up, ended up figuring if I lift it high, and hit release, then tilt forward, it lets go.
Jarhaed

Post by Jarhaed »

Cool Mod, Thx for that. I noticed, the purchase price is calculated incorrectly. It is displayed on the vehicles and does not feed fertilizer and seeds.