Fenton by Stevie

Preble 818

Re: Fenton by Stevie

Post by Preble 818 »

His facebook page or PC-SG are the only places he uploads that I know of. If you want to do right by him please use those sites only as he hates it when his mods are uploaded without permission.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
oneway

Post by oneway »

Totally agree Preble. Once I found out about bots and stolen maps I quite playing his and created a fake FB account so I could get it from the source. Stevie is an amazing talent.
PC USER
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

There's no doubt about that. I've spent a lot of time on his maps. It's what i miss most playing on console. Good for you going to the trouble to do it right.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
CSGamer

Post by CSGamer »

Stevie did say on FB that he's toning down the map a tad so that players with not as powerful of pc's can also enjoy it, very nice map and can't wait until more scripts get released so we can have seedmaster, etc...
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Finally this map today went out of beta, version 1.0 came out.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Should of been the vanilla map for FS19....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Ceram

Post by Ceram »

Played 6 hrs today. It's a great map, actually one of the best I've played so far and I have played many through the years in FS. Can't wait for tomorrow to continue.

Thank you Stevie!
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

He would be better off leaving view distances at their default and people can increase them in the Game.XML file if they so choose, then any system that can run the default maps could run his.

Anyone with a powerful PC typically increases them in the XML anyway
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Ceram wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:09 am Played 6 hrs today. It's a great map, actually one of the best I've played so far and I have played many through the years in FS. Can't wait for tomorrow to continue.

Thank you Stevie!
Stevie always create good map. In my opinion, they miss some "life" sometimes, but overall, they are really good!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

It's a good map, but I don't really have any interest in playing Fenton after putting in 250+ hours into Felsburnn. If someone were just starting out, I would recommend they play Fenton over Felsburnn, but if someone has already played Felsburnn I wouldn't recommend it unless they really like Felsburnn.
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

Very nice map as always. It's easy to forget that it's based on Felsbrunn, which was amateurish at best and totally unsuitable for longer trailers. Can't wait for all the future stuff when GIANTS will finally make scripts available. I agree that they should hire Stevie and pay him good money.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

^^^ Giants has nothing to do about when the script(s) will be available.

The scripts are made by modders. In this case, if you are talking about the factory script, kevink98 and GtX from LS-Modcompany are making a new factory script (along with many others) for FS19.

Personally I won't be playing FS19 until that script comes out because in my opinion it makes the game. IMO Giants should create a version of that script for the base game that way then it could even be used for consoles (such as fermenting silos, food mixers, etc)
CSGamer

Post by CSGamer »

Currently playing this map and it's really good, lots of detail and still runs butter smooth, Stevie does great work for sure!
SwoopGB

Post by SwoopGB »

george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

How do you compare Fenton to Marwell?
I really enjoy Marwell at the moment.