Fenton by Stevie

Goose66

Fenton by Stevie

Post by Goose66 »

This is how maps should be made. It's an amazing map and def my new sp farm. After his great 17 maps, they get even better with 19. Superb.

All i can say is thanks Stevie !
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
IceUul

Re: Fenton by Stevie

Post by IceUul »

Wow, what a nice map, liked the Stevie maps on FS17 also. I just found it here:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... by-stevie/

First of all, it is heavily modified version of Felsbrun, things that is made better:
1. Premade farm area with silos, refill points, animal yards, chicken running around freely in farm.
Nice wooden texture prefab buildings, enough room for all the equipment and big funcional silo.
Also you can make an extra farm to any other place in the map.
2. Big areas for forestry, really missed the forestry areas in Giants maps.
3. Removal of stupid shape and small fields. These are replaced square fields, what are suitable for vanilla
AI and other half fields are waiting for Courseplay. All the fields are well made and have enough room
around them for AI to work.
4. Custom premade areas in the map for placeables.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

From my travels around the map so far, it is very good.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Just recorded a first look video which I'll be uploading to my YouTube Channel shortly. From first looks a very good map as we come to expect from Stevie with plenty for everyone. I'm disappointed however by how many of the 'Mod Sites' have already stolen it from his page, re-uploaded it and are touting it as their creation. That just proves how good a modder and how good Stevie's work is when people want to steal it and take credit for themselves.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Got it up and running few floating in the air stuff but the maps that good you just ignore them there seems to be a pecking order of top map moders and Stevie is up there with oxy and bullet ones you just know when your on a great map there are some others as well coming through
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

Really good map, it has a few issues that he's aware of and will be fixing.
erict43

Post by erict43 »

Does anyone know if he plans to include any of the production areas that he had in the FS17 maps? Things like the compost maker, potato washers, seedmasters, etc?
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Believe he has said he will when the fabrik scripts are released.
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Could someone please supply a correct link to this map?
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Leyna

Post by Leyna »

gordon861 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 pm Could someone please supply a correct link to this map?
Better idea is a link to a site that has 'good' mod site list, which includes Stevie's.

https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulator-resources/

Just hope Giants allows this link to stay. :)
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Best place is Stevies facebook page. All his mods are there.
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

Leyna wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:41 pm
gordon861 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:08 pm Could someone please supply a correct link to this map?
Better idea is a link to a site that has 'good' mod site list, which includes Stevie's.

https://www.yesmods.com/farming-simulator-resources/

Just hope Giants allows this link to stay. :)
Thank you, I was planning to just look at the usual suspects websites but would rather pull it from the official site.

In relation to your last point, is there some rule against posting links to mod-makers websites/MODs?
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Goose66 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 pm Best place is Stevies facebook page. All his mods are there.
This is really the ONLY place people should get his map.

It should also be noted that this is a BETA, and he's released it to the public for testing. There will be changes.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

I'm going to start the campaigning now - but GIANTS really needs step up and pay Stevie to make one of their default maps. Either as an FS21 map or a FS19 DLC. As others have said, this is what Felsbrunn should have been. He's one of the best and far and away blows whoever is making the GIANTS maps out of the water.

However I doubt we'll see that because I'm assuming at this point its probably a pride issue. How can a guy who does this on the side for fun make better maps than people who are employed full time?
uofmtigertim

Post by uofmtigertim »

Stevie's maps are the best but they are huge and require a pretty good PC to run properly.

I would love to see a paid DLC of Stevie's maps but the issue may be console compatibility.