NEW UPDATE

Ritchie

Re: NEW UPDATE

Post by Ritchie »

Difference is, new mods or updates are not an emergency. Although some would say otherwise. :lol:
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

New patch is needed, but i would prefer to wait to get a MOAP....Mother Of All Patches.

Big update, fix a lot.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

At least some form of communication on the next steps would help to calm things down?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

The last thing I read from Lisertan was that they are all working flat out.

I wonder if there's a forum in existence discussing how I'm doing at my job?
Probably wouldn't be much good said about me as I sit typing on the FS forum most of the day. :lol:
Guil

Post by Guil »

gordon861 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Before having a go at someone for ranting you might want to actually read the posts in the thread that I linked to, where you will see that I did read the pinned post and even acknowledged the fact that I had jumped the gun when the tag had first been changed.

I also dispute the claim that I am 'ranting', I don't consider my post a rant, you may have a case with the "Come on what the hell are your guys doing?" bit, for which I apologise if any offence was caused.

I understand that you guys (and girls) may be stressed but how about playing the ball rather than the player? These forums are becoming more toxic since the release of FS19 but that doesn't mean biting the head off someone that makes a post that you don't like. Your response is no different from the fanboys or haters that read just one small portion of a post and spout off whilst totally missing the point.

So I will attempt to reiterate my point I was trying to make, since the release of FS19 there has been a communication/information flow problem from Giants, players are getting upset and then 'playing up'.

I have an expectation that this post will also be dismissed as a 'rant' but please read and absorb what I'm saying, the answer to the toxicity currently experienced in the forums is more communication from Giants not less.
I completely understand your point but what's even more baffling is in the thread you acknowledge what the tags mean, yes i looked at the thread afterwards, but then go and post it here as if you are just looking to give out. It really was pointless posting it the way you did earlier in this thread.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Skunkworks wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:21 pm At least some form of communication on the next steps would help to calm things down?
There's a list in the bug section on what's being looked at
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

eric21 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 pm
Skunkworks wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:21 pm At least some form of communication on the next steps would help to calm things down?
There's a list in the bug section on what's being looked at
You mean the one last updated beginning December?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Ritchie wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm Difference is, new mods or updates are not an emergency. Although some would say otherwise. :lol:
Don't know what part of the world you live in but where I am even the Emergency Rooms do a Triage of all the patients who come in and treat the patients in order of severity not on who came in first or whatever. Those with the life threatning conditions are seen before anyone who just needs plaster sticking on a booboo.

So no reason at all why Giants couldn't adopt a similiar way of prioritising there mod testing queue to get new and original mods out the door to customers instead of all the similar and repetitive mods we are currently getting.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Stop the mods until current reported base game issues are addressed. As stated most of the mods are also shipping with issues. This is just piling up.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Cwattyeso

I understand how an emergency room triage system works, my post was a joke.
The prioritisation of mods is not life or death so making comparisons with triage in an ER is a bit of a stretch.........that was the joke.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Ritchie, it was a good joke too. The other funny thing is that some people probably consider getting the mod they want to be life or death. haha
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Tech-E

Post by Tech-E »

Totally agree with the author, we NEED updates, certainly not DLC and stop using your team to test mods, put mods in the mod HUB then player will test them and rate them, PUT your whole team to correct multiplayer lags, wood problem, vehicles and tools problems, physics and more...

Fix your game. God damned.
Guil

Post by Guil »

thumbwiz wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:35 pm Ritchie, it was a good joke too. The other funny thing is that some people probably consider getting the mod they want to be life or death. haha
Opinions are like arseholes, we all have one.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Guys, please again do not fight over the game's priorities. There may be many options and we do not have to decide this, Giants should set their priorities, but we have the right to ask for a next update, or a final game without major bugs.

After all, it is about legality. I didn't bought this product to test it and to help improve it - I'm not qualified for that, this is what they should do, professional, not me, not us. They have an obligation to sell a functional product without major bugs when it's ready, not in tests. I do not pay for a product to be a beta-tester or to help develop it, I pay to enjoy the game, the product, to have fun. Does anyone want to help? Very well, but help in preview versions, in mods, in beta, not in version 1.0, 1.2 that is up for sale. If you buy a new car, you have to enjoy a good car, a fixed version, not to be the first one who test the airbags or crashes in new car. A new car 30% more expensive and 30% more damage.

They put on sale an unfinished product, full of errors since day 1, and now are obliged to let us know when they fix this mistake.

We are patient, they were not patient and rushed with the release 3 months earlier or more. It looks like the game is not ready yet after 2 months, it was not been fixed.

And I think I still have the right to ask about updates. And I ask respectfully about the product bought. I do not offend anyone with a question.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

mirceast19 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:28 pm Guys, please again do not fight over the game's priorities. There may be many options and we do not have to decide this, Giants should set their priorities, but we have the right to ask for a next update, or a final game without major bugs.

After all, it is about legality. I didn't bought this product to test it and to help improve it - I'm not qualified for that, this is what they should do, professional, not me, not us. They have an obligation to sell a functional product without major bugs when it's ready, not in tests. I do not pay for a product to be a beta-tester or to help develop it, I pay to enjoy the game, the product, to have fun. Does anyone want to help? Very well, but help in preview versions, in mods, in beta, not in version 1.0, 1.2 that is up for sale. If you buy a new car, you have to enjoy a good car, a fixed version, not to be the first one who test the airbags or crashes in new car. A new car 30% more expensive and 30% more damage.

They put on sale an unfinished product, full of errors since day 1, and now are obliged to let us know when they fix this mistake.

We are patient, they were not patient and rushed with the release 3 months earlier or more. It looks like the game is not ready yet after 2 months, it was not been fixed.

And I think I still have the right to ask about updates. And I ask respectfully about the product bought. I do not offend anyone with a question.
Well stated, thank you.