NEW UPDATE

mirceast19

NEW UPDATE

Post by mirceast19 »

When?

Two months have passed and major bugs have not been repaired.

-----
LE:
Im sorry. Maybe I should edit the post, and ask when the real FS19 will be able to buy/play?

Because this is not a finished game. I cant find any bugs because most of them are not bugs, it is just an unfinished game, a rush to launch something that goes wrong and has not been tested before, a disappointment.
Last edited by mirceast19 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IceUul

Re: NEW UPDATE

Post by IceUul »

I expect it to come in February. But never know, i guess when there are enough bugs repaired to release an update.
Dirtydan67

Post by Dirtydan67 »

Yet another happy customer GIANTS!!

Forget counting the cash FIX THE FING GAME
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Wow, patience really is a virtue that most people do not have.

Do you not realize that this is a lot of work and it all takes time?
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
ThePrometheus

Post by ThePrometheus »

iB055 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:15 pm Wow, patience really is a virtue that most people do not have.

Do you not realize that this is a lot of work and it all takes time?
...that should've been done 3 months ago?
PC Gamer.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Might have to lock this one as it's already heated
garyst

Post by garyst »

For some reason the older I get I find the less patience I have lol. In my opinion it feels like Giants waited until things got overwhelming for them before they decided to do something about it and start hiring more people. They have been understaffed for a while now.
Mancsguy

Post by Mancsguy »

they have already fixed a lot of bugs in patches , No doubt they will patch again when they have more bug fixes sorted out and tested , The last thing we need is a rushed patch that breaks anything rather than fixing

Yes i would like to see another patch to fix some of the things still broken , but i would rather wait for a proper fix than anything rushed
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Stop releasing the boring mods from fs17 and fix the bugs...then get back to the mods
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

yeah i was hoping some sort of updates would come by now even if its a fix for the bales ... i mean thats getting out of hand big time now ...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:43 pm Stop releasing the boring mods from fs17 and fix the bugs...then get back to the mods
That's kinda disrespectful to mod makers, if there was an option to ban someone from downloading mods, you'll be on the list
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Sorry Eric but he does kind of have a very valid point. How many tractor weights does one game need or how many 3m cultivators or subsoilers? These mods shouldn't be getting priority in the testing queue ahead of brand new and original content and varied content. Don't even get me triggered by mentioning that Christmas Tree uploaded in the middle of January by them. Giants workflow should be 1. Bug Fixes and Patch Updates, 2. Map Mods, 3. Original Vehicles/Equipment/Tool Mods and 4. Ports of FS17 Content and Duplicate Vehicles/Tool mods.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:46 pm Sorry Eric but he does kind of have a very valid point. How many tractor weights does one game need or how many 3m cultivators or subsoilers? These mods shouldn't be getting priority in the testing queue ahead of brand new and original content and varied content. Don't even get me triggered by mentioning that Christmas Tree uploaded in the middle of January by them. Giants workflow should be 1. Bug Fixes and Patch Updates, 2. Map Mods, 3. Original Vehicles/Equipment/Tool Mods and 4. Ports of FS17 Content and Duplicate Vehicles/Tool mods.
How do you know they do not have these priorities? I mean, do all the Giants personality can be assigned to bug fixing? I am pretty sure not, there are not so much visual bugs out there, so the designers can take the time and make new equipment. Do you know how much giants made stuff is still there what was in FS17 and what is not in FS19? I personally want to see all the stuff converted to FS19. Also i am pretty sure that the QA and programmers team already working on the patches, believe it or not but they just do not have enough people and they are looking for more. Otherwise you need to wait for year to get the game fixed, at least FS17 took year to fix and later some bugs still remained.

And the mod testing, if i upload my mod first, then i expect it to be released first.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Mod Testing if you upload something that's already been copied and pasted and given a different lick of paint by 30 other people, you should be told you mod is not being tested or accepted into the modhub and you should go away and create some new and original content and re-submit it when you're done. Seriously we don't need 500 Tractor Weights or 15 3m Cultivators. Giants should have the whereabouts to turn round to modders and say "Thank You for submitting your mod, however this is already covered by items available in game or via items already listed and available on the ModHub. We thank you for taking the time and interest to make and submit your mod and would welcome you to upload some new or original content in the future."
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:23 pm "Thank You for submitting your mod, however this is already covered by items available in game or via items already listed and available on the ModHub. We thank you for taking the time and interest to make and submit your mod and would welcome you to upload some new or original content in the future."
However, if they don’t test the mods, they can’t provide any feedback to the modders, then the modders get disheartened, and then don’t go on to make really great mods that we want.

There are a few mods now from modders that have previously realeased some great mods in 17, maybe they are testing the new system for creating mods to make sure they know what they are doing.

Also for the same reason, mod testing should not be prioritised by the type of mod. First come first served is the only fair way.