My dislike

dimmub

My dislike

Post by dimmub »

looking back at the time of FS17, i so liked the acceleraion of all the vehicles...now these days on FS19, omg what a stuff...the sound of vehicles accelerating on hills, and pulling a heavy load is sooooo far from real. U put ur feet on the gas, and thats it. In no time the vehicles are on top speed without any effort. I hope that an update this story will make to disappear. Srry for my not so typed well english huhu.
For the rest, FS19 is a top simulator.
Alagos

Re: My dislike

Post by Alagos »

The vehicles in FS19 actually accelerate a lot slower than they did in FS17.. And I'm pretty sure driving up hills with heavy loads (unless you have a over powered tractor) is also more realistic than it was.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
dimmub

Re: My dislike

Post by dimmub »

Alagos wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:48 pm The vehicles in FS19 actually accelerate a lot slower than they did in FS17.. And I'm pretty sure driving up hills with heavy loads (unless you have a over powered tractor) is also more realistic than it was.
yes, but the noise remains constant, you do not hear that the tractor has trouble with accelerating...Is my opinion. But maybe mods can change it idk. I've seen a bunch of people that have the same thoughts like me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ICK9QRfDqA @ 5 min. here u can see what i mean...is in dutch, but when u will se, u will understand it.