MOD or update idea Bales

Ritchie

Re: MOD or update idea Bales

Post by Ritchie »

There was a round baler that did 5000l bales in FS17 on console, from msi modding I think?
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

the selling price of straw and hay is the same whether or not it is sold as a bale; to use in the animals both can be used first before being baled which helps to not have so many limits or so much work, then there is still the option in the consoles to store in a silo of straw and hay and only then the need to have bales stored the which in total between use direct, store in silo and then create bales the total liter capacity can be well enlarged.

in my way of playing, I really like to keep and pack the bales physically, so I do not like it that much; "have a building that can be placed inside which you can unload bales" for not finding it so realistic!
I prefer the option of managing the limits.

Sorry if my English is not the best.
love the game
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

I might have a solution for you. I have been working on modding the balers to increase capacity to 8000L which would mean more product in fewer bales, half the bales to load and stack. It has been tested by me and functions fine. I am having some issues with it zipping, but considering I just started on it yesterday I think I’m doing pretty well.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Ritchie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:50 am There was a round baler that did 5000l bales in FS17 on console, from msi modding I think?
Galligani
G'day