Slightly disappointed

Charliebax

Slightly disappointed

Post by Charliebax »

Hi all I was buzzing when 19 came out however I feel the game has become focused to much on American farming. on 17 I loved the British maps and I feel let down by 19 as it hasn’t had any released with the game I hope that a mod comes out soon.

Wonder if anyone else feels the same ?
Skullblits

Re: Slightly disappointed

Post by Skullblits »

Considering 17 had no British maps
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Slightly disappointed is pretty good around here. 😂
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

American Farming? I am not from there but I think that a lot of the equiptment (apart from Wilson and Lode King stuff) is quite european due to the licensing agreement that Giants had made. I think that Ravenport is very much not an American themed map apart from some of the roads. I think Marwell Manor Farm is in testing right now and apparently Oxygen David is expecting it to be finished by Feb. Best to stay patient and hope that they come.
G'day
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Charliebax wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am Hi all I was buzzing when 19 came out however I feel the game has become focused to much on American farming. on 17 I loved the British maps and I feel let down by 19 as it hasn’t had any released with the game I hope that a mod comes out soon.

So 17 had no British maps at launch. 19 launched with a European map and from what I have read, the majority of the machinery is European spec.

Not sure I get what point you are trying to make, but hey, welcome to the forum! 👍🏼
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Everyone is allowed their opinion...but your statement about this game being mostly American?? As an American farmer...fs19 is 90% European, map and equipment
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Charliebax wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am Hi all I was buzzing when 19 came out however I feel the game has become focused to much on American farming. on 17 I loved the British maps and I feel let down by 19 as it hasn’t had any released with the game I hope that a mod comes out soon.

:hmm:
the big print giveth the small print taketh
iB055

Post by iB055 »

The only American things in FS19 is the American flag. Everything else has some sort of euro specs or markings.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:59 am Everyone is allowed their opinion...but your statement about this game being mostly American?? As an American farmer...fs19 is 90% European, map and equipment
Agreed. I'll leave it at that to keep from creating another locked thread. Ha.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA