rolling hills

allen

rolling hills

Post by allen »

I went to play rolling hills today and I hit start but it keeps saying game is paused it wont let me play period other map is fine the start up map that is. any idea and yes the pause button does nothing I had 2 mods I downloaded I have removed them since yesterday still wont allow to me to play. any ideas be pi** if I have to start over

Allen
BreadedVirus

Re: rolling hills

Post by BreadedVirus »

allen wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:04 pm I went to play rolling hills today and I hit start but it keeps saying game is paused it wont let me play period other map is fine the start up map that is. any idea and yes the pause button does nothing I had 2 mods I downloaded I have removed them since yesterday still wont allow to me to play. any ideas be pi** if I have to start over

Allen
In the saved game folder open the economy xml and alter the figures for great demand to 1000. Should be 3 lines with numbers, save and restart

This is an issue that is being fixed by map author and will be sorted in next update.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
allen

Post by allen »

ive got 2 saved game deals? I have done them both still wont work do I need to do the backup ones as well
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

allen wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:44 pm ive got 2 saved game deals? I have done them both still wont work do I need to do the backup ones as well
https://www.facebook.com/DRMODDS/?epa=SEARCH_BOX For more help. I had that issue, did the economy xml thing and no issues since
the big print giveth the small print taketh